Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 49)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Lol so true but this time time beat lovely..that's all I can see and that what brings a huge turn to this story.. I will try to update later

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Part 41
Guys 9 more episodes and we will make 50 :))

Lovely says on the terrace?? Lovely says let's go. Shibya says come on and they are shown taking their last vow. Karantiya goes in flashbacks and remember all the good times they had. She remember her wedding with shibu and remember the times with anu. Lovely is running up the stairs when she falls. The kids and dashakiyani help pick her up.. Lovely manages to walk..shibu says after today our lives won't be the same and says we have compleltly reverse our vows. He says now only one thing is left to do.

Shibu says I never imagined I would have hate you so much and live to see this day. Shibu wipes off her sindoor and then he grabs the manglasutra and rips it off. Lovely is shown just near on top. Shibu says you are now a free woman, lovely screams no! Wait a minute. All are shocked to see lovely along with the kids and dashakiyani. Nimmi begins to feel weird and dashakiyani and her stare each other..

Lovely drops to the ground and scream at everyone. She gets up and goes to karantiya and says bhabhi I'm sorry I couldn't save you. She asks her is she is really karantiya. Karantiya says lovely yes, and these people have accused me of some indevency I would never committz. Lovely is shocked to hear this. Lovely says if you are alright then where is it? Dashakiyani says lovely she is here and everyone is left puzzled...

Precap:
Anu is about to tie the thread on karantiya's hand when karantiya pushes him away. .. Lovely tells everyone why karantiya was behaving so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Lovely was bit late in coming. Congrats Kevin for making 45 epis.
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Thanks dear and its 41 episodes.. Its a great accomplishment indeed.. Yep lovely has come late..this scenario shows that time has beat lovely..things don't always happen even though its wrong but its all destiny
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Lovely update Kev Thumbs Up, now can't wait for next epi. and kev congrats on making it 41 epi, i hope we soon reach the 50 episode and then we will have a celebration for u Approve
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much dear..yes this is indeed a great accomplsihment because its only two tracks since I have write this ff.. And this is amazing.. Two tracks has given 41 epiosdes with more yet to come..this won't be possible without u..thanks a lot guys
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
well kev, ur an awesome writer and we all love reading ur FF
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot dear..means so much.. Well as I said mahaepisode yet to come..I wanted to do a mahaepisode on the 50th episode but that will take long..I'm worling out something and well plan something awesome for this..

Go to top