Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 46)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
thanks dear..well we can't blame karantiya they made her feel so insecure.. no one believes her.. we will have to see how this track unfolds..

you know right in soaps when people have to save someone they might be miles away and in a flash they reach the destination?? we in my case im making it reality.. things don't always happen so quick and as such Lovely will reach late

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
yeah kev, i like the hint of reality that u added, well have to wait and see how this unfolds

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
yes dear..thanks.. a mahaepisode is coming your way too..so look out for it
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
wow, mahaepi, love that idea, keep it coming kev, i am so enjoying this
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Part 39

Shibu goes to Karantiya and drags her up to the terrace. Everyone follows them in a furious to which to all of their surprised, Shibu takes her before Lord Shiva's temple. Shibu says he was a witness that we got married now he will be a witness to how it will be ended. If Lord Shiva knows this is all a misunderstanding then he will surely solve this problem but as for now I can't wait on Lord Shiva and I will have to do what I think is right and trusts my instincts! Karantiya says there is nothing more left for me to say. No one is able to listen and no one is believeing me. Remember I was once a DIL of this family and I was instilling with good values now you are questioning my character. I will never forgive anyone in this family for this.

Shibu says enough! I don't want to hear another word. Karantiya says let me speak after today you won't hear my voice ever again and besides my silence is better for all of you. If Lovely was here she would have never let this happen. Karthik says I hope everything is alright with Lovely I tried her phone but not getting through. Babusa says he can't believe he lived to see this. Gehna says one can't ditch destiny, it's all fate. Ria says what you are, you can never change. Amassa says god save us now. Massa says it was her mistake to marry such a lowly girl into this family but I did it for Anu and only Anu's sake. Bittu says can't believe this and Utkarsh and Karthik remains quiet.

Shibu says all of you have had your saying. Karantiya says wait! Karantiya thanks everyone for everything they have done for her. Karantiya says she is helpless but surely God will show a way. She goes to Karthik and he hugs her. Karthik says he is helpless and he is too confused to think about what's happening. Shibu says your farewell is over now. He takes some clothes out of the bag and throw it on the ground and he throw some pictures of them too and he lights a match which sets it in flames. Karantiya cries , Nimmi(Bharti) smiles and Lovely is shown on her way still.

Precap:

ShibYa are reversing their vows in frony of Lord Shiva, Lovely and Dashakiyani has reached and Anu, Lucky and Gudia are shown coming down from a window.

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Lovely pi, kev i love the emotions in todays's epi Thumbs Up, great job.

the precap is really interesting
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks rozey,,,its getting very inetresting i know lol..

yep im trying to put emotions as much
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
well can't wait for next epi, but do take ur time Smile

Go to top