Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 45)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Part 37

Karantiya gets up and Massa holds her hands and says I don't want to see your face ever again! Goddbye! And she drags her to the door which is shown in slow motion and the sad song of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna plays. Karantiya recalls all the fun moments she has had with the Kaushik's. Karantiya is pleading to Massa who doesn't nudge. Lovely and Dashakiyani is still on their way.

Lovely calls Nimmi and her answers. Nimmi says everything is under control, nothing has happened and Karantiya is still here. Lovely says she will reach there is about 20 minutes and hangs up. Nimmi thinks by the time you reach here Lovely Karantiya will be gone forever! And then I will continue to make the bahus of this family suffer and have them one by one thrown out of this house. She thinks the next person is you Nimmi. Shibu then says stop there and Massa and Karantiya stops just by the door and Karantiya turns around and smiles thinking Shibu will accept her back. Nimmi is very angry.

Lovely tries calling again and Nimmi cuts off the phone. Lovely wonders if something has gone wrong. She sends a text to the phone saying that she has got the spirit woman and will save Karantiya. Nimmi(Bharti) is shocked and decides to do something. Shibu says Karantiya can't leave this house no matter what it this condition. Karantiya smiles and Nimmi(Bharti) gets angry. Nimmi(Bharti) says  don't think much she has done enough bad deeds and she should be thrown out of here. Massa say Shibu why did you tell me to stop? Let's throw away our pain forever. Karantiya says Massa you think I'm your pain, I will leave willingly but remember everything I have done for this family. Shibu says enough!

Precap:

Shibu says I told you to stop because you are wearing the manglasutra! Shibu says I will reverse the vows and let your roam as a free woman on the road and Karantiya is shocked….

Article:

Upcoming episodes will see Karantiya being ripped of her marital life and Lovely comes home just after Shibu takes off the manglasutra. This is not the end of the drama, after exposing the truth by Lovely, Bharti will re-enter karantiya body and caused her to be rushed to the hospital. Moreso, Bharti's identity will be revealed and the spirit woman will capture her. A huge twist is ahead which will not be disclosed at this moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
OMG, superb epsidoe kev, love this update Thumbs Up

The precap is super interesting and the article is even more Smile, can't wait for next epi

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Thanks dear..as i promised intense drama.. this plot is going to take a crucial turn where viewers are shocked.. this track will end soon don't worry but i have to add a bonus to it

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
well can't wait kev, super excited for the rest Wink
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
tahnks dear..sure until tomorrw
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
okay dear
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Part 38

Karantiya says I can't believe that this family is going to throw me out for something I have never done. I am pain to this family right, I will surely go from here. Shibu says wait! Massa is going to say something when Shibu signals her not to. Shibu says this is my decision now you have done your part Massa. Karantiya is my wife and as such it's my responsibility to take care of her. Nimmi (Bhartyi) is angry and says but Karantiya has wronged all of us and should be thrown out. Shibu says that's why I have called her back. Massa says why have you called her back leaving a puzzled look on Karantiya's face.

Lovely says will you drive faster, we need to reach there soon. Dashakiyani says what the matter is. Lovely says I have a feeling something bad is happening because my bhabhi is not replying me nor answering my calls. I have tried other phones but they too are not answering. Back at K.N, Shibu says he will be back and leaves and all are waiting and full of curiosity. Shibu comes back and says you want to know why I stopped you? Well, you are wearing the manglasutra which reminds me of my duties hence I can't let you roam on the road when I have to take care of you. All are shocked and Karantiya smiles thinking Shibu has forgiven her.

Shibu says Massa I am sorry but I have to do this. You have decided to throw her out but I have to take my step too. I have decided that in order to ensure that I don't miss my duties I will free Karantiya of this marital bond and all are shocked. Amassa says what are you saying Shibu? Shibu says I will reverse my vows so that Karantiya will roam as a free woman on the road. There she can pick her fare as she has no relationship with this family here after, Karantiya is shocked and fall to her knees. Karantiya pleads to them that this is all someone's doing and she never did anything and please forgive her. All other members agree with Shibu. Nimmi smiles and Lovely is shown on her way.

Precap:

Shibu takes the pictures of Karantiya and him along with manglastutra and burn it in front of God's temple on their terrace. He says let's reverse our vows. Karantiya says I will never forgive anyone in this family for what they have done to me.

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Lovely update kev Smile

wow, now precap makes me scared will Karantiya turn evil to exact revenge on the family.

lovely reach soon girl, time is running out

swagakevin2

Go to top