Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 57

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yeah i think Lovely will have to reach in time and save Nimmi, else Massa will throw both of them out of the house

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 44)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ok nice..will update soon tough...

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
okay dear, Smile

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Part 36
after a long time here is another part of this wonderful ff Smile

In car, lovely asks driver to go faster. Lovely tries calling Nimmi and the phone rings and at home every one hears the phone is ringing. Lovely wonders why is she not answering the phone and calls again. Bittu and Karthik traces the sound while Massa let go of Karantiya's hand. They go to the store room and says sound is coming from here and when they open the door they are shocked. Lovely ends the call and thinks hope everything is well and prays. Dashakiyani asks if everything is alright and Lovely says yes.

Karthik and Bittu quickly untie Nimmi and they bring her out of the store room for which everyone is shocked. Massa asks where she was. Bittu says someone tied my Nimmi down on chair and tapes her mouth and everyone is shocked. Massa asks who did this to you. Nimmi points to Karantiya and everyone is more shocked. Karantiya says that's what you deserve and she laughs. Ria says I can't understand one thing how when we were calling your phone it didn't ring? Nimmi says her sim broke this morning and she replaced it.

Shibu says Karantiya why did you do this? Karantiya says she didn't want me to go to Poll House. Massa says enough! I have come to a decision. Nimmi is about to tell Massa that Karantiya is possessed when the spirit leaves Karantiya's body and goes into Nimmi's. Nimmi thinks let me see poor Karantiya. Massa says Karantiya…just then Karantiya screams! Karantiya says what kind of clothes I am wearing. How am I dressed like this? Massa says shut up! Massa says not another word. Karantiya says Massa I didn't do this and I can't even remember what happened! Massa says you got short of memory. Massa says let me remind you and Massa tells her everything that she did for which Karantiya is shocked and cries. Nimmi smiles.

Lovely thinks soon we will be there. Dashakiyani says remember what I told you to do. Lovely say yes. Karantiya says she didn't do anything. Nimmi thinks poor girl. Massa says you will have to leave this house forever! Massa says you won't re-enter this house from today onward! Massa says Gehna and Ria get everything that belongs to Karantiya and pack it in a suitcase and give her. Amassa says I can't believe I live to witness such a day. Karthik says Massa don't do this. Massa says Krathik don't get involved.

Ria and Gehna are packing and soon finished. Karantiya is pleading to Shibu to save her. Shibu thinks Karantiya what you done no one can accept you back in this family and forgive me as I am very helpless. Shibu says sorry Karantiya I can't forgive you. Karantiya drops to her knees and cry. Gehna and Ria comes and give Massa suitcase with Karantiya things and Massa throws it to her and Karantiya looks up all sad and in agony. Nimmi is smiling and is very happy.

Precap:

Massa is dragging Karantiya to throw her out of the house when Shibu says wait!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Lovely update kev Thumbs Up

can't wait for next epi, so happy shibu says wait

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thats another twist dera..he said wait yes but whyy??? more drama to unfold.. 

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hahaha, i love ur FF, always the unexpected happens

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
aww thanks very much dear