Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 57

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Nice song kev Smile

Lovely update, OMG!! the man tried to flirt with massa how dare himCensored
Oh and my hero karthik slapped the guy, yay my hero Day Dreaming.

Bittu's reaction ROFL, ( I more expected this from Utkarsh ROFL)

I hope Lovely reaches in time before Massa punishes karantiya Confused

Edited by Rozey17 - 07 February 2013 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 43)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
LOL..thanks well i planned Bittu because we know how Bittu behaves but i should have made a flirting scene with Utkarsh lol

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
lol no kev, but ur right.

Bittu likes women, u remember that time when arathi's sister Anamika used to meet him in the park and then one day nimmi caught him

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
LOL oh yes ROFL playful BITTU knows to flirt

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ROFL, yes kev, yes he does ROFL

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Part 35

They drag Karantiya outside where everyone in the family is shocked at Karantiya's actions. Massa says let's go home and deal with this matter and she asks Utkarsh and Gehna to collect the children from school. Bittu asks where is Nimmi? Amassa says oh my god, we forgot about her. Nimmi is nowhere to be found. Ria says she went to the market has not return yet. Massa says may be she is home by now, let's go home and check and they leave from Poll house.

Massa holds Karantiya and throws her down! Massa scolds her and everyone joins in. Shibu gives Karantiya one tight slap and so does Massa. Shibu says I can't believe that this is my wife! The one who hails from a respective family is dressed like… Shibu gets pissed off and says why are you doing this, why? Karantiya says because this is what I used to do for a living, why don't you people get this? I never see a family so senseless like the Kaushik's. Shibu is about to slap her again when Karthik holds his hands back. Karthik says this is not right. Massa says I know how I will deal with you Karantiya and I will punish you severely.

Gehna is back with the children and Massa says take them upstairs and she does. Anu says why is mommy dressed like that? Ria comes and says Nimmi has not return yet. Bittu tries Nimmi's phone and it rings out. Scene shifts to Dashakiyani enters the car and says let's go get rid of that spirit and the car pulls off. Massa says she will put an end to this drama of Karantiya's today. Karantiya says old hag what will you do? All are shocked and Shibu yells and says enough is enough Karantiya! Massa goes to Karantiya and holds her arm.

Precap:

Bittu and Karthik finds Nimmi… Nimmi is about to tell everyone that Karantiya is possessed when suddenly Nimmi gets possessed and Karantiya is shocked to see herself (spirit has left her body).

Have a great weekend until Monday SmileSmile Enjoy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupanjalloveMKrozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
superb update Kev Thumbs Up

love the precap

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanks alot.. the track is boiling down to its last figures..any predictions?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top