Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 42)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Part 33

Later, Karantiya is dressed in some short clothes and sneaks out of the house. Ria tells Massa that Nimmi has not return yet and isn't answering her phone and she is going to market to look for her. Massa says alright. Massa prays for everyone well-being. Lovely is shown at some back-house where she is calling out if anyone is there. Lovely goes around the house and not see anyone. Lovely then trips and falls. Lovely goes back in front of the house and sit down trying to clean her wound. Then suddenly a voice says who you are and what is you doing here. Lovely turns around and smiles.

Ria is at some stop light and see Karantiya come out of a car and she tells the driver to stop. Ria comes out of the car and follows her and at the same time calls Massa to find out if Karantiya is home. Massa, Gehna and Utkarsh look around in the whole house and don't find her. Massa is very worried and Amassa is getting a panic attack but Ghena gives her water. Gehna calls back Ria and tells her Karantiya is not at home and asks Gehna to call Shibu and everyone to come at Poll House. Massa says Poll House? Massa says Poll House is where men go and meet women who pick fare and mostly are prostitutes. Amassa and Gehna are shocked!

Nimmi is trying to get out but she can't. Lovely says are you Dashakiyani? The lady replies yes and we are shown that the woman is dressed in all black and has a broad tika on her forehead with lots of sacred thread string from her hair and a chant ball in her hands. Dashakiyani says come follow me and both go into the house. Shibu and the rest meets Ria on the road and Ria says she saw Karantiya went into Poll House. Shibu is shocked and everyone leaves and is going to the place. Dashakyani says how may I help you? Lovely says there is an evil spirit in my house that is destroying my Bhabhi's life and she needs her help to get rid of it! Dashakyani smiles!

Precap:

A girl under a shayl is dancing Beedi from Omkara to Shibu in Poll House.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupanjalloveMKrozie

RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
hope lovely with help of Dashakiyani can get rid of the evil spirit Bharti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
lovely update kev Smile

in the precap, i bet that girl under the veil is karantiya Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
thanks guys! Rozey oo nice! LOL

won't say anything until tomorrow update..

as i said new twists and major drama to unfold ..
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
lol well can't wait, love it so far Thumbs Up
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
ok thanks very much dear
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
welcome
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Part 34

Enjoy this song Smile

At entrance of Poll House, Shibu says call up bhaiya them and ladies of our family don't go to such places so please stay out here and Massa agrees. Ria calls up the rest. Shibu is shown in poll house where girls are dancing on polls and seducing men in chair. Shibu is looking for Karantiya but can't find her. Then we hear a song plays and everyone cheers and a girl pulls Shibu in the spotlight and she hugs Shibu. And the girl dances and sings the song Beedi from Omkara. The girl has on a veil. Massa says let's go in and everyone goes in and Massa and all are shocked to see the girl all over Shibu!

Lovely says you have to help me. Lovely says she doesn't know whose spirit but its ripping her family apart. Dashakyani says she will help Lovely but first she needs to collect some of her elements to help drive the spirit away. Dashakyani says where are you from? Lovely says Jaipur! Dashkayani says what? Dashakyani says tonight is full moon night and if we don't reach back in time then the spirit will be hard to get rid of. Lovely says they will reach before midnight, now is only 3 in the afternoon. Dashakyani says alright and leaves for her things. Lovely is waiting for the lady in her car.

The song completes and Shibu says I know this is a legal place for all this to happen, but trying to seduce an officer is wrong and he says you are under arrest. Massa runs in and says have you find Kraantiya? The men start to say since when this have become a temple and one of the men try to flirt with Massa and Karthik comes and give that man one tight slap. Shibu says no he didn't. Aditya, utkarsh and Bittu is also there and Bittu says so many girls whooo. And Massa says Bittu shut up! The girl says why look for her? Why will you arrest meā€¦and she slowly takes off her veil, and says your wife Karantiya! Massa and everyone is shocked!

Precap:

Massa says she will punish Karantiya severely while Dashakiyani and Lovely are now leaving from where they are.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupanjalloveMKrozie

Go to top