Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 40)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Part 31

Karantiya thinks wow this too is planning and continues to listen. Lovely says tomorrow she will go to meet this woman from some village and her name is Dashakityani. Lovely says while she is gone make sure she keep an eye on Karantiya and support her no matter what. Try to keep the family from abusing her because if we tell them this, entire all hell will break loose and once that Bharti knows that we know she will give us a hard time. Nimmi says alright and says tomorrow then and both leaves to go downstairs where Karantiya hides and is shocked!

Karantiya is angry and says I won't let the two of you succeed in any way! Thank god Lovely is gone and I only have to deal with Nimmi. Karantiya says Lovely you will go and bring whoever you want from wherever you want but when you come back I will be thrown out of this house forever! Karantiya laughs! Karantiya says tomorrow I will make sure I get thrown out of this house. Downstairs, Karantiya goes and all says you have regain consciousness and asks how she is feeling. Karantiya says she is alright. Massa says how dare you get intimate with Shibu? Lovely watches on and says Massa we will check her up once again and this time by a better doctor.

Massa leaves in angry while Karantiya thinks poor girl have to face all trouble because of me, Bharti! Karantiya says imagine I made that Doctor lie and all fall for it. ***Flashback*** Karantiya is unconscious on bed and Nimmi is bringing up doctor. Nimmi bribes Doctor to tell Karantiya is pregnant. It is shown that Nimmi is smiling and is possessed. **Back to present**I wanted to give them some happiness despite being so bad but even the pregnancy made these people angry. Karantiya smiles and says tomorrow my job will finish and all will hate Karantiya forever and will throw her out of this house forever as well. Its morning and Lovely is praying and she asks God to help her today to get rid of their trouble. Lovely says this spirit must be taken out from Karantiya's body!

Precap:

Karantiya ties Nimmi down in some room.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpbfanRupanjalloveMKrozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
lovely Update kev Smile

So Karantiya is not pregnant, good, well this Bharti it seems like she hates Karantiya for some reason, maybe she loved shakala and when he died she committed sucide and thats why her spirit is haunting Karantiya... Kev, my imagination LOL

Anyways lovely update, interesting precap Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpbfanRupanjalloveMKswagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I love your imagination.. but you will know who is it very soon
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
okay dear, can't wait
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
sure no problem dear
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Part 32

Everyone is having breakfast when Lovely comes and says she has some important work with her mother. Massa says at least eat breakfast. Lovely says she will eat it on the way in the car and collects the food and winks at Nimmi. Later, Gehna takes the children to the school bus and they leave. The men also leave for their work and Karantiya is shown helping around. Massa says Karantiya Doctor is coming to check you up later. Karantiya says alright then and Karantiya goes up stairs. Everyone is wondering how Karantiya is so quiet today and find it very strange.

Nimmi is looking for Karantiya and Karantiya pulls her in some store room. Karantiya twists her head and laughs and says are you scared now! Nimmi says who you are and why have you possess Karantiya! Karantiya says as I said I am Bharti! Bharti I am and Karantiya pulls out a knife and cuts her own hand and says I hate Karantiya and will do this to her for all the trouble she has caused me. Nimmi says but…Karantiya says say one more word and I will cut your tongue out. Lovely is shown still in a car heading somewhere. Karantiya says stay here and she brings a rope and some duck -tape.

Karantiya ties Nimmi on a chair and duck-tape her mouth and says until I accomplish what I have come here for I won't leave Karantiya and I hope the others find you because I will never be back for you! And Karantiya laughs and leaves and far kisses Nimmi. Karantiya says next step and she goes in room and tells Massa and others that Nimmi had an emergency and went to buy some things. Karantiya says she never mentioned what she was really buying and went to the market. Massa says that is strange. Ria says a lot of strange things has been happening. Amassa says I prefer not discuss it. Karantiya says she will be back.

Precap:

Ria sees Karantiya heading to Poll House and infrons the family…

Dashakiyani enters..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpbfanRupanjalloveMK

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
What do you guys think?
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged