Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 38)

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
yeah and i love that kev, great thinking

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Yes thank you..
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
ur welcome
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Second Article Under my FF: Smile

We have all seen that Karantiya has said she is Bharti. Lovely will discover that Bharti is actually a spirit that has possess Karantiya and with the help of Nimmi try to save her. But the plot takes an interesting twist when Karantiya (Bharti) makes Karantiya look like a wh**e and the entire family will hate her.

That's not the best part, sources say LOLLOL the plot will lead to a high climax where in one of the bahus will go missing and one will be ripped of her marital life and thrown out of the house. Lovely will not be in the Kaushik Niwas while all this is happening.

Want to know more? Keep reading my FF to find out who will be ripped of her marriage life and who will be go missing? and Where has Lovely gone? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupanjalloveMKrozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
wow, well written article, i love the hints Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Thank you dear Smile
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Part 30

In Lovely's room, Lovely says something is wrong with Karantiya and it's their right to help her. Gehna says Karantiya has crossed all limits and there is no where she will help her and leaves. Ria also agrees and follows Gehna. Nimmi says she will help and Lovely smiles. Lovely says I didn't want to tell you all this but I have come to know what's wrong with Karantiya and Lovely says you have to promise me that you won't say anything to others and Nimmi says she promised. Karantiya wonders what Lovely has called the others for and she says she will check and leaves.

Lovely says listen carefully and lovely tells something to Nimmi which is muted and Nimmi is shocked! Lovely says her suspicion is right but the question is who is behind all of this? Who is doing this and why? Nimmi says she can't do this. Lovely says she really needs her help and Nimmi looks on. Downstairs, Shibu says this is not true! Massa says so are you saying the doctor is lying Shibu? Massa says I hope you remembered that I give permission to marry Karantiya only and only because you have love each other and you had promised me that you won't get intimate with her. Now how can I face Simran? I am very disappointed with you.

Karthik says but Massa what's wrong if Shibu gets another child with another woman? Massa says listen to you first and then answer. How can one of my sons' father children of two different women? How will I face society! Bbausa says enough Massa. This is not done and since Shibu says he hasn't got intimate with her then it must be. May be the doctor has false checkup. Gehna comes and says even if it's true, we must realize that love brings two people together and we can't stop or ignore what has happen! Massa says I have heard all of you but here is my decision. All waits eagerly. Nimmi tells Lovely she will help her expose Karantiya's truth and Karantiya is at the door and overhears.

Precap:

Lovely prays and says help her get rid of the evil spirit in Karantiya's body!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupanjalloveMKrozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
lovely update kev :D

That means Karantiya is possessed and i wonder if she is really pregnant??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

Go to top