Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 33)

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
OMG LOL!!! i got u to talk Evil Smile, cool, i like the thought of that, can't wait to see the one who is nehind this, i wondr if its Arti LOL

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
LOL someone more devious lol
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
wow, so that means someone new is coming in?? Shocked
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Not really... ROFL i won't say much or i will blurt everything..
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Upstairs, Karantiya is in front of the mirror freshening up to go to the market. Karantiya is singing and is all happy. Lovely is walking by and sees Karantiya and looks at her and is left shocked and faints. Karantiya turns around and see her and is shocked. Karantiya says hope she didn't see me. Karantiya thinks if she did then this whole plan of mine will flop. Now my only chance is to do something that will make Lovely distracted from what she saw. Now I will prove that you are insane. Karantiya then pretends to cry and screams and everyone come and is shocked to see lovely on the ground.

Downstairs, Lovely regains consciousness and Karantiya comes and takes care of her. Karantiya says Bhabhi you need to eat more or else you will faint like this always. Lovely watches Karantiya in fright and lovely says that she needs rest. Massa says how did you faint? Lovely says when she look in Karantiya's room she saw something strange. Karantiya says what? Lovely says she didn't see Karantiya and all are shocked. Karantiya says if you didn't see me then most likely I was not in the room. Lovely says yes you were in the room but' Karantiya says but what? Karantiya says you need rest because it seems as though you are a bit mentally ill. Take some rest. Massa says Lovely need some rest as she has start having mirages.

Next morning, all are having praying ceremony and lovely is doing the aarti. Lovely prays and says to God that if what she saw is truth then that is the culprit and she is very scared for her family members as well. She says that tomorrow she will surely seek help to confirm her doubts. Everyone take the offering and then suddenly we here the song *Sheila Ki Jawani* playing and Karantiya comes downstairs in a skirt and top showing her belly and all are shocked. Karantiya starts to dance and sing and a voice says Sheila! Karantiya smiles.

Precap:

Massa says she regret marrying Karantiya into this family. Karantiya says *Karantiya* only exists for the Kaushiks. She is not Karantiya but Bharti!

Guys do have a wonderful weekend and enjoy today's episode! The unfolding of the track and the mystery behind Karantiya's weird behavior will start to be reveal from next week! Smile Until then, see you on Monday WinkWink

Edited by swagakevin2 - 25 January 2013 at 5:35am
RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
You should definitely send this to the cvs. They should know that there are better writers than them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update kev Smile

can't wait for monday, and i agree with rupanjali, u should definitely send this to those Cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks guys.. actually i wrote a synoposis aboutt he entire track from the first when they Karantiya/Lovley blame for murder and they never reply me

Go to top