Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 30)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
ok i sure will dot hat from monday hopefully

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
yeah Wink
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
we reached 30 pages.. great accomplishment
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
LOL i know right, feel so proud Wink
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
yep i will update an episode tomorrow because i missed out today..actually it will be an FF mahaepsiode
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
LOL great i can't wait
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
ok dear
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Part 23

Karthik says enough Lovely! Lovely says karthik what did I do? All are shocked! Karthik says don't pretend. We agree that you told us about the poison and we didn't listen to you but why are you making a mountain out of a molehill? Lovely says sorry Karthik, she didn't mean to hurt anyone. Massa says forgive me Lovely for what I did. I shouldn't have slapped you. Lovely says you don't have to apologize, now everyone is fine, everything will be alright. Massa says everyone goes and freshens up, she will make everyone favourite dishes and Gehna, Ria and Nimmi offers to help her and Massa smiles.

Upstairs, Karly are discussing something is wrong with Karantiya, Lovely says we should tell Massa that we should have Karantiya check up by a doctor. Karthik agrees but he says they have to plan this secretly. Karantiya at the door overhears and smiles saying you will never know what's wrong with me and she leaves. Karantiya is now in her bedroom and shibu says to hurry and come downstairs and he leaves. Karantiya is recalling all the accusations she faced and is crying. Karantiya thinks why this happening to me is. Why doesn't everyone believe I had nothing to do with all this? Lovely at the door is shocked to see this.

Later, everyone is having lunch and they are smiling after a long time. Lovely goes to Karantiya and says sorry for what she has done and both of them hug. Everyone is happy to see that the family's happiness has been restored. Everyone has finished eating and leave for their specific work. Karly goes to Massa's room and tells her that they think Karantiya should have a checkup. They think she has been depressed since Shakala has died and everything has come in the open. Massa says this can't be done as Karantiya has started to behave normal again. Karly look at each other disappointed.

Precap:

Karantiya tells Massa shut up and Massa is about to slap her when Karantiya holds back her hands.

Go to top