Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 3)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
PART 5

Shibhu says what are you saying Karantiya? Karantiya says yes it's true. She narrates to them what happened. ****Flashback*** Karantiya wakes up and is thirsty. She checks her mug at her bed table but it's empty. She yarns and goes downstairs and takes a glass of water but hears some noise at the door. Karantiya puts glass down and goes by the door saying "who is there?" Karantiya sees the door open and goes but doesn't see anyone, and turns to go back but then realizes something and looks back and see Aarti at the corner of their house. Karantiya thinks who is there? And thinks it's some thief. She quickly closes the door and goes upstairs"   **back to present** Shibu says that does not prove Aarti was there. Karantiya says yes, but this does. She shows an earring. Karantiya says she found this out here this morning. I wonder who it belongs to! Aarti is shocked and says yes, it's mine but I didn't kill Devishka! Kalesh says even you will come to police station with us!

Before they are to leave! Someone says I didn't expect this of you! I always respect this family but look what has happened! They killed my daughter! All see is Maya (Devishka's mom). Massa says what you are saying; we have not done anything like that. Lovely says you are mistaken Aunt Maya! Maya says really/ then why has police come to your house to take you to station! Lovely says how did you know that police is taking us to station? All are shocked! Maya says then why are you leaving with the police then? To go to a club, a party? Everyone is there and is talking about the Kaushik's family. All leave for the station! At station, all give their statements! Karantiya says I'm sure Aarti is engaged in this crime. They have a quarrel and Shibhu calms them down. They leave and return home!

Aarti says Massa, you will see, mark my words. Karantiya is not a good girl, wait and watch! Karantiya looks shocked and says what are you saying? Come say it to me? Or are you afraid that I might kill you too? All are shocked! Lovely says what? Karantiya says I was just provoking her. Massa says come let's go inside. Inside Massa slaps Karantiya! Massa says since this crime has happened you are talking non-stop and cares less for our reputation. Massa says remember one thing, I won't spare you once you make a mistake. If Aarti is getting you angry then let me deal with it. Why do you need to behave so foolishly outside? And yes, why didn't you tell us you saw Aarti? Karantiya says does anyone believe anything I said? Two days ago when I told everyone I saw a shadow did anyone believe? Tell me Massa! Did anyone believe? No, right? All of you make joke and said I was dreaming! Then why should I tell you again? Karantiya cries while Massa says don't give me attitude. Karantiya says forgive me Massa but I'm just answering you back because I know I'm right and all of you have said I am wrong and look what has happened! All are worried and Massa is surprised.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Your Fan fiction (FF) is really wonderful, I'm really enjoying it Clap.
Now I am wondering Who is the killer???? Shocked

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
thanks..even i am wondering lol..i have not plan anything special,im going with the flow

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Well u have got a wonderful imagination LOL, I bet the story end will be great.

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
lol wel thank you Big smile  um, in school when we always have to write essays for english A..no matter what the topic is, i always love to invovlve some murderLOL i always would divert my story there.. i just love horror. im not a killer or murderer by chance so dont worry ROFL

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Ur welcome Smile.
OMG! I use to do the exact same thing, when I had to write short story, I always made it scary by talking about some mystery murder or a haunted house etc LOL.
n the crazy thing is I love writing scary stories but I just can't watch scary movies else i'd literally "jump out of my skin" in fright.

But its good to know u r not one of those crazy killer/murderer, but i'm not sure if i should take ur word for it ROFL just kidding, I believe u Smile

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
lmao @not sure if you should take my word for it ROFL

nice to knwo you did the same..LOL we are excellent writers then i will assume lol...
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Absolutely, u r truly talented n an excellent writer Clap

Go to top