Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 27)

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah u r a tough cookie to crack LOL, but never mind i will continue to be in suspense until u update

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
LOL sure will.. don't be too susepnseful..when revelation comes you will definitely enjoy!
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Part 22

Gehna tells Massa and Massa stops spin and smiles and thanks Lord Shiva and she leaves from there. Gehna and Massa comes and Doctor says alright. Well Mr. Kaushik and his two sons were food poisoned and as such they vomited. They poison was not really the *killing poison* but was the action of bacteria as the food was stale. They fainted because of the poison in their system and besides it was a morning meal so their system was quite weak. Doctor says they all have regain consciousness and you can take them home after some minutes. Doctor goes in after they thank him. Massa turns and watches Lovely and Karantiya. All are shocked.

At home, all are in the living room and even the three men are there too. Massa says Lovely how did you say the food was poison? Lovely says Doctor said the food was poisoned but not by harmful means. Lovely says neither did I accuse Karantiya of anything. Karantiya says lovely you did! They both continue to argue when Massa says enough! Massa says the main thing is that they are fine and no one had deliberately poisoned them. Gehna seconds her. Lovely says but it doesn't change the fact that any of you had believed me especially you Massa who has slapped me! Massa is shocked at the tone of Lovely.

Massa stands and says enough Lovely! Massa says she can't tolerate this nonsense of her anymore and her tone of voice. Lovely says what will you do? Tell me, had it been real poison would you have tell me that? Would you have been able to forgive yourself? Lovely goes up to Massa and claps and says wow! You claim to be this good person and yet after discovering the food was stale and they were suffering from food poison you still think I'm in the wrong place. Lovely continues by saying that Massa has shrink in her thinking and it's all because of you Karantiya, only you! And she points to Karantiya!

Precap:

Karly devised a plan to help Karantiya and decides to tag Massa along.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
My first FF news Article:

We have all seen this adverse behaviours amongst Lovely, Karantiya and even Massa. Upcoming episodes will give a bit of revelation when Karantiya decides to show the Kaushik's who she really is. It will be an utmost shocking twist when Karantiya calls her split personality as Bharti. The track is even more complicating and Lovely as always will put an end to the mystery of *Bharti* as she finally connects the dots of the mystery and put *Bhart* to her place. Keep watching MKKPB for the high voltage drama which unfolds soon!

rozie

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Awaiting your comments ROFL

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hello my squash head Kev ROFL ,

Here i am and so is my comments LOL, i am in a very jolly mood  today, so i am making a very long comment Big smile.

LOL, well u keep me in suspense but i don't like when i make u wait Unhappy, so firstly my apologies kev, its just yesterday i was really sleepy Sleepy and tired so i didn't comment, cause usually i like writing long comments of appreciation to you LOL.
So here i go...
your epi was as always superb, fantastic, amazing, perfect and i am in awe of ur writing as always Thumbs Up.
I loved every part of it and with each epi i can see how u are expertly and slowly creating differences between the family and i absolutely love it.

I analyzed the epis that i have read and so i am commenting on them like actual MKKPB episodes LOL

So my analysis is...

After reading this epi, i am starting to think that something is also wrong with Lovely, i mean look at the audacity which she spoke to massa and she even went far enough to tell massa that her thinking was shrinking Shocked, i think Lovely crossed the line, now i am wondering whats wrong with her, oh please Lovely don't be like this please...

Karantiya has a problem i don't understand whats wrong with her, but according to ur article she has split personality and that kind of explains Karantiya's behaviour, i just hope that before she truly harms the family, the kaushiks realize she has a serious problem..

But one thing thats been bothering me is that Lovely in the epi where the family got poisoned, Lovely claimed she saw karantiya poison the food, well now we know that the food was stale, so the question is Why did Lovely lie abt seeing Karantiya poison the food???? Shocked

Its obvious that the food was stale, hence it was food poisoning so how can Lovely claim she saw Karantiya poison the food??? when technically karantiya didn't poison the food???? Shocked

Thank you so much for doing articles, i mean that is such a great idea, you are truly bringing your FF to life, by doing articles, the readers can be aware of where the FF is going, wonderful idea kev Clap, truly am looking forward to more hints and articles Evil Smile

I absolutely love your FF and i am so grateful to you for doing it.

regards
Rozey

For dedicating and Hardworking not to mention an absolute fabulous writer as well as a very good friend.

Kevin!!!!

Thank you for this FF and for being such an awesome friend.

Edited by Rozey17 - 18 January 2013 at 12:17pm

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
wow,.,thankkk youuu sooo much dear.. very touching..i love your comments...
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I am glad u like it, it was kind of a post to appreciate u for all ur ahrd work not just in the forum but also for doing this lovely FF Big smile

Go to top