Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 25)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
aww thank you.. even i think my writing is awesome... its really a suspense episode.. but Rozey a hint to future episodes.. this incident will mark a great impact in the Kasuhik's and you will see high drama and some rifts..sorry about this but have to do it..

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
OMG!! well whatever you have done so far, i loved every part, so in future as well i will love it.
I have a feeling something might happen to karthik and Lovely will try and seek revenge Confused
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
ooh..nice you are getting there..but its more complicated..well done
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thank you Embarrassed
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
welcome... by the way do you want me to make Karly get separated in my show? ROFL
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Part 21

Massa says please save my sons and husband. Doctor says they will and he goes back in the room. Massa cries and says what she will do now. Massa says there is only one way out. Lovely sarcastically says what? Lovely says that you are to be blamed for all of this and only you! All are shocked. Lovely says the only thing you can do now is prove to us that you too can eat Parathas. Gehna says enough Lovely, you are only adding to our woes. Lovely says Gehna my husband is there, at least yours is out here safe and sound! So I'm adding to your woes? What about mine? Lovely says this is all of you faults and she will make sure that no one harm comes to Karthik.

Massa says there is only one way out and Massa runs back to alter. All follow to see her there. Massa takes two lamps and puts it in her palms. Massa says God today you true devotee is at a test, until the news of her husband and two children are out of danger she won't stop praying. And Massa starts to spin around with the lit lamp in her hands while everyone watches on. Karantiya at the back smiles while Lovely says Massa stop this but she doesn't listen.

Gehna says Massa you will burn your hands. Massa keeps spinning around with the lit lamps and praying. Utkarsh tells them to left her there and they go back to the room. They are impatient. Doctor comes out and everyone is there. Massa is still doing her praying. Doctor says I have found the case quite interesting. Doctor says there is nothing to worry about. All of them are fine and all are happy. Ghena says she will go call Massa and she does. Lovely says what happened. Doctor says let's wait on Mr.s Kaushik to come.

Precap:

Doctor says they were food poisoned caused by stale food. All are shocked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

welcome... by the way do you want me to make Karly get separated in my show? ROFL

interesting Shocked, well if u mean separate them but then u unite them after some time then yes i love it, but plz dnt separate them pemanently Cry.
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ok sure.. have you read the hew episode? because it seems you haven't lol

Go to top