Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 24)

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Interesting idea kev... i mean before u update the FF, u can make post leaving clues etc and i will try and solve them Big smile

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i will leave cues in the episode.. and you will have to make relaization of it..
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yeah okay looking forward to it
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ok im going to update today's episode in just one minute
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hehhe okay
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
yes dear
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Part 20

Gehna and Nimmi hear the scream and wonder what happen. The children also hear and want to go downstairs but they lock them up in the room and quickly go downstairs. Nimmi and Lovelya re shocked to see the four of them on the ground. Lovely quickly calls an ambulance. Massa in a state of shock falls to her knees while Ria and Aditya clams her down. Karantiya is shocked and watches Lovely. Karantiya cries. Nimmi says my bittu! She goes on the ground and tries to wake him up but he doesn't Nimmi cries.

Ambulance arrives and Amaasa regains consciousness while the rush the three men to the hospital. In the ambulance Lovely prays. Back at home, the rest of Kaushik's jump into their car and leave. In hospital, Doctor is looking after them and Kaushik's come and asks Lovely how are they. Lovely says she doesn't know everything. Lovely assures they will be fine. Massa goes away and we see she goes to the hospital mandir. Ria goes and see her there and Ria smiles and also prays along.

Doctor is shown inspecting the men. Kaushik's are impatient and everyone is worried. Lovely says no one wanted to listen to her now look what has happened. Lovely warns everyone if anything is wrong with Karthik, she won't spare none of them. Everyone looks disappointed. Doctor comes out and Lovely asks are they alright? What happened to them? Doctor says slow down. Firstly, this is a very critical case. Doctor says they are alright but there has been some problem with them. Doctor says he cannot comment further what will happen. Massa is there and watches on in tears.

Precap:

Massa is spinning in front of an altar with two burning lamps in both of her hands.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
WOW!!! suspenseful epi, i love this epi also, fantastic, superb, i especially loved that scene with massa at the mandir and riya joining her.
I mean u have wonderfully created light hearted scenes despite the high drama Thumbs Up.
Great job kev, as always.
OMG!!! ur precap is super awesome, i wished if it could have been in video LOL , love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

Go to top