Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 19)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
i went for an interview but didn't get the job because someone else went before me and was offered the job Cry

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
oh... u know kev, i have not met u personally but u are a great guy and from ur posts ie the writing stuff u do like ur FF, i know u are extremely talented guy, ur talents are endless.

as for not getting this job, thats okay i bet u will get one better than this one, because afterall everything happens for a reason, so hang on u will get ur dream job Big smile

afterall u r the $$ boss $$ YMCMB Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
ooo!! thank you baba... Smile such sweet words. you make me remember the times when my girlfriend and i would praise and laugh at each other..she is at school..im at home.. miss her so much... well we meet every saturday..so it will be fun//you knwo promenade gardens style..

By the way..you seem pretty cool your self.. if people come onto this forum and see our chats..people might think we know each other personally..you have been a great internet friend and thanks for doing so.. lots of love from a friend Smile

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
awww... so sweet thank you Blushing, i am really blushing right now LOL.
wow, u guys sound like a match made in heaven, getting along is the main thing for a relationship, wish u the best Wink.

Thanks you, u r also a cool friend, but i guess life is all abt meeting new ppl Big smile

Lots of love to u too

from a very evil friend Evil Smile, well not really, i am not an evil friend, i just love calling myself evil LOL
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
LOL awww..so touching.. i know what you mean..

when my girl and i had broke up first..my friends were angry with me and they told me that were made for each other... some my friends all eve tump me lol... its was madness..but now we are back together.. by the way Rozey..how old are you?
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Part 18

Next morning, the children are playing on the terrace when Lovely goes and call them to have breakfast. Everyone is gathered in the dining room and Karantiya has finish cooking the food. All are happy to see that Karantiya is working on her punishment. She serves everyone with their food and the other bahus help too. Just then as Massa as about to eat Lovely says wait a minute. Lovely says the food has been poisoned and all are shocked.

Everyone stand at the table. Karantiya asks Lovely what she is talking about. Lovely says sorry Karantiya but she saw when she put poison in the food. Everyone is shocked. Massa is angry and scolds Lovely and asks her what is all this. Massa says you have spoiled the morning mood and you should have not done this. What do you have against Karantiya. Karthik says Lovely Massa is right. Why are you falsely accusing Karantiya. Lovely says you have to believe me. Kartik says if it has poison I would have already been showing symptoms as I have eaten already. Bitto and Babusa say they also have taken a bite. Karantiya cries.

Karantiya says god knows why all of this is happening to me. Karantiya says first call me a prostitute then now this? Karantiya says she wonder how long she has to bare these accusations. All are sorry for her. Massa says don't worry with Lovely. Karantiya says if I have to prove to all of you that I didn't poison the food I will surely prove it to you. All are shocked. Lovely says how? Karantiya says by sampling the food I have cooked. All are shocked. Lovely says why that does when you have already poison Bittu, Babusa and Karthik. Lovely tells them to rush to the hospital quickly but all don't heed and Massa slaps Lovely while all are shocked.

Precap:

Karthik, Bittu and Babusa vomits and they fall to the ground.

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

LOL awww..so touching.. i know what you mean..

when my girl and i had broke up first..my friends were angry with me and they told me that were made for each other... some my friends all eve tump me lol... its was madness..but now we are back together.. by the way Rozey..how old are you?

well i am currently 17 years but in March i will be celebrating my 18th bday Big smile N u??

LOl ur friends were right to tump u LOL, cuz u guy are made for each other

Edited by Rozey17 - 11 January 2013 at 10:43am

swagakevin2

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Karantiya poisoned the food for real.. Shocked  the precap indicates so.

oh kev, this is superb, i love this as always fantastic epi, i loved it, i love the way u are making this Thumbs Up

can't wait for th next epi Wink

swagakevin2

Go to top