Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 17)

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
am.. okay dear no problems.. u take ur time i don't mind Big smile

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ok thanks for ur patience
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
well actually i should be the one thanking you, for doing this fantastic, superb,amazing fan fiction just for me Big smile

so u take ur time, cuz i am already grateful to u
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
aww..means alot..thanks again
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Part 17

Karantiya thinks you have caused me so much pain that now I will make sure this family pay for all your sins. You should have never let this happen. Never! Karantiya says what happen? Shibu slaps her and she falls to the ground while all are shocked. Nimmi and Gehna take the kids inside. Massa slaps Shibu and asks him if this is how he threats his wife in public. Massa angrily leaves but then she comes back and says when everyone finishes freshen up and change come to the living room. Karantiya smiles.

Shibu and all the other leave while Karantiya gets up and wipe her tears and says your time has arrive. You will never leave a happy day ever! Later, all gather in the living room, Karantiya is there and Massa scolds her and Karantiya denies doing anything. Everyone is angry at Karantiya and everyone scolds her. Massa then says enough! Massa declares that Karantiya will be punished and that is to do all the household chores. Lovely sees this cannot be done because they will be idle. The other three Bahus also agree. Massa says in that case, Karantiya will not step out of this house for one month also! And if I break this promise, I won't be living here and Massa leaves.

In room, Karantiya is sitting and crying and saying that everyone is blaming her when she did nothing wrong. Besides, she says that she didn't even do anything that will upset Massa. Karantiya says someone is trying to harm her and it has to be Shibu and she says she will deal with him. Lovely happens to be by the door and wondes what's wrong with Karantiya. Lovely concludes that Karantiya may be suffering from high stress and is slowly losing her memory and doing things that she never would do and decides to find out the truth.

Precap:

Everyone is at the dining table eating and Lovely says wait a minute. Everyone stand at the table. Lovely says food has been poisoned.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Very interesting epi, good Lovely figured out things, i wonder whats wrong with karantiya Shocked, she i sbehaving so crazy Ouch.

But OMG the precap sounds intersting, really interesting.

as always thansk fort his lovely, superb, fantastic epi, i loved it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
aww thanks..well everything will be reveal soon..Karantiya's truth and why she is behavin so... just that i can..

well the precap will be leading to some twists and interesting episodes..i'm sure you will be enjoying every bit from tomorrow's episode.
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I am already enjoying this so much i can't wait for more Big smile

Go to top