Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 11)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
LOL good one.. wel im posting next episode now..hope you enjoy! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Okay waiting Big smile

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Part 14

Karthik screams Lovely! Nimmi faints! Shibu says you are dooming Aarti. Aarti says you are dooming Shibu Kaushik! Just then we see Shakala fall to the ground! He was the one who got shot not lovely. The blood from Shakala has spilled on Lovely's face and her body! As i said, no matter what you won't get away with this!Shibu's associated policemen come and arrest Aarti while the ambulance comes. Shibu says is Lovely alright? Karthik says she has fainted she is not responding and neither is Nimmi. They leave with ambulance to hospital while the men take Aarti away. In ambulance Karthik and Shibu is worried. Shibu calls the family and tells them to meet at City hospital immediately without explaining.

In hospital, both Nimmi and Lovely regains consciousness and Doctor say they were in deep shock due to some sort of stress and scariness. The rest of the family comes and Karthik narrates what happened. Karantiya is angry and says I won't spare that Aarti. Just then Shibu gets a call. Shibu is shocked. Shibu informs that Aarti managed to escape from the police when they were transporting her. He says the vehicle hit into a tree and Aarti fled. The Kaushik's are now worried.

Everyone collect Lovely and Nimmi and they go home. Back in the neighbourhood, the new commissioner apologizes for the sloppy work and the scam. He informs that Vikash's body was found and he is dead when he falls off the cliff. The kaushik's move back into the Kaushik Niwas. All are happy. Massa says she can't believe Aarti would do something like this. Shibu says forget Aarti! Karantiya holds us an explanation. Everyone is shocked while Karantiya looks puzzled.

Precap:

Kaushik's are playing a game of confession and Karantiya confesses that she was a prostitute…

rozie

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I just did :)

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Oh crap!!!! OMG!!! What the hell!!!!!! Shocked, ur precap is super interesting, i love it and i am dead scared Dead, gosh kev, that is a turn of events, i love it LOL.
ur epi as always is awesome, fantastic and fabulous (fantabulous), superb etc LOL
I knew u wouldn't kill Lovely, fromt he moment i saw Shakala dies, i was smiling like this Big smile.
Hope Aarati gets what she deserves Angry

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Rozey not only is the precap a shocker but something else..

Until Monday you will have to wait..and i know the other shocker you will hate me for it.. but i'm doing it just for the sake of drama and drama only lol

Thanks btw Smile much appreciated!
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
LMAO okay kev, keep surprising me LOL
No matter what u do, i won't hate u, even i love drama EmbarrassedLOL, just dnt kill my Karthik Embarrassed
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
LOL i wont'... but i promise you.. that this next track..you will be in so much suspense you won't even know what's going on lol

rozie

Go to top