Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :)))) (Page 10)

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
OMG!! a heart attack, ok i will be prepared, i got to have the hospital number on SPEED DIAL ROFL for the ambulance.
But can't wait for tomorrow, ur epis are always awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
LOL.. sure thing..i know you won't die though lol..
thank...

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
LOL lets hope so LOL
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
of course..i will update now...
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Part 13

Karthik says answer me, what happened. Shibu says please talk. Lovely is about to do so when someone says I will explain. They turn around and all see Shakala pointing a gun towards them. Lovely and Nimmi screams however, Aarti is not there with him. Shakala says boss, and Aarti appears smiling. Shakala makes them move to the edge where he narrates to them everything that happened. At home, the family is so worried that now Karthik and Shibu are also gone. They wonder if there has been any problem!

Kathik says Aarti, we never expect this of you. Aarti says shut up. Don't say a word. I agree the Kaushik's helped me but lovely was always hell bent upon me. I hated Mrs Kauhik and her 5 DIL, especially that Karantiya and this Lovely. Lovely says but I never do anything to you. Aarti says you have made me envious, you got that family so together but me, because of me, my family has been dispersed. Aarti says you are doom Lovely, you constantly remind me of my failure but not anymore, not anymore. Shakala says so this was your reason. Aarti cried out yes! Aarti says Mrs Kauhik has lost one ofher DIL, now two others will die while two of her sons also join the era! Karthik, Lovely and Nimmi looks scared.

Shibu sees his men and he does some signal and they hide. Shakala says now each one of you will die. Shibu says your brother killed my wife; I will make sure you rot in hell. You think you will get away with this. Never! Shakala point the gun and a gunshot is fired lovely and Nimmi screams Nimmi watches Lovely face and all is shocked to see blood on her face. Lovely falls to the ground. Karthik is shocked. Aarti is smiling and Shibu is worried.

Precap:

None.

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!
Kev, my heart is thumping n beating like crazy, U expertly gave Aarti a reason to hate Kaushiks, i totally love that reason Thumbs Up.
Not giving a precap Shocked
Ok kev, i am going to the hospital cuz i think ur next epi will definitely give me my heart attack ROFL.
Overall, great, fantastic, perfect, u the boss Big smile

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
LOL.. well thank you! Wink

do you think she was shot? did she die? tell me
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
LOL ok ummm... thinking...
U are a great storyteller not to mention a $$ BOSS $$ at writing Big smile, so no i think u will come up with a brilliant idea to explain how the blood got on Lovely as well as explaining why she fell down when she did Wink
So i don't think she will die Big smile

swagakevin2

Go to top