Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks.. Bear with we I'm kinda dragging it a bit so to get a massive mahaepisode on the 50th episode
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not at all kev, i think each epi is going at the perfect pace and i love that, so a mahaepi, hmm, i like that idea, super cool
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Awww thanks..well for me I think its a bit draggy lol because since about the 20th episode karantiya's weird behaviour started so.. I think so but its all wrapping up now with never ending drama..as they say one thing led to another :D
rozie thumbnail
lol, okay kev, looking forward to the rest
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Lol alright dear until tomorrow update will be posted..

swagakevin2 thumbnail
lol alright dear

article:

in coming episodes, a mystery person will enter and create havoc for karantiya and the kaushik's. in so doing karantiya will be pronounced dead and a mystery will revolve around such! will karatiya be really dead? or is it a fowl play by the mysery person? keep looking at this ff for more drama to unfold!
rozie thumbnail
OMG, super interesting article love it kev, i have an inkling that the mystery person will be arathi
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Well good assumption let's wait and see who really this person will be! :)) thanks :))
swagakevin2 thumbnail
part 46

karantiya is running while devishka thinks that the only solutio to my revenge is to get her killed. the mystery person is shown calling someone, and she says "mother in law, get her ready" and smiles. karantiya is running and just then she gets hit from this truck and falls to the ground! it was an unexpected hit. everyone stops and the errie wind blows through the silent air as everyone watches karantiya flop to the ground! lovely screams no! and runs to her. just then dashakiyani says wait a minute!

dashakiyai says that the spirit is still in her body but unconscious as well. we cant move karantiya to the hospital before taking out the spirit. dashakiyani says everyone hurry and make a circle around her with joint hands> we have to hurry or else it might be too late in both ways, karantiya might die or the spirit will left wandering forever. everyone joins hands and is around karantiya, dashakiyani takes out the mud doll and sits on the ground in the circle and starts to chant!

dashakiyani is performing some rituals and we are shwon that karantiya is getting up as the spirit is getting agitated by the religious rituals. karantiya is trying to fight back but the spirit takes over her more. Dashakiyani sprinkles some holy water on her and the spririt breaks free and is transform into the doll where dashakiani takes the hair and ties it. Karantiya is still standing and all are happy. Everyone hugs karantiya and says they are glad she is safe and now they shall take her to the hospital. everyone thanks dashakiyani as well. devishka's parents says they will thorw the doll into the holy water so her soul can rest in peace. just then they leave and as dashakiyani is about to leave karantiya falls to the ground again and are all shocked!

precap:

the mystery person says she is still alive but unconcious and decides to do something to make karantiya's life miserbale!