Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 44

Karantiya(bharti) says isn't it obvious who am I? She says this family is so slow!massa cries and says save my bahu, look at her hands. Anu says mommy is bleeding. Everyone is worried. Lovely asks who are you ? She says as I said I'm bharti, the one that karantiya got killed to save her own self! Lovely says what do you mean! Karantiya says I'm Devishka!!! And all are shocked to the core. Devishka says I will never leave karantiya's body never, until I get revenge I won't!!! Lovely says please let her go.. Everyone is scared as they now understand there is a ghost in the family!!!!

Lovely says why did you do this? Devishka says karantiya's ex husband Shakala has come to jaipur to look for her right and as all of you know I slighty resembled karantiya and it was so dark that night... *flashbacks* devishka is sneaking out of her house and thinks she is going to meet her would to be husband and at the said time she is passing kaushik niwas where she was grabbed by shakala and later killed..*back to present* everyone is shocked! Devishka says I was about to marry but all because of karantiya I was killed and I never got to realise my dreams!!!

Massa whispers to gehna and ria to call devishka's parents. Devishka says my life has gone to waste and now I won't let karantiya lead a happy married life because she ruined mine! Its a good thing that noisy aarti placed me in this house making it better so I could haunt karantiya!!! Lovely says it wasn't karaniya's fault..this was all aarti's doing! Please let go of her. She is bleeding a lot and it might be fatal for her. Devishka says I don't care! I lost my brother because of shibu gunning down some thiefs and now his wife made me die I can never forgive them never!! I prefer take karantiya to heaven with me and the knife is dropped to the ground and she looks down the terrace.

Precap:
Same as yesterday, karantiya (devishka) jumps off terrace and is lying down and all are shocked! :((((
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, superb update kev, i love this epi, and i love how u connect the dots with Devishka and the past life of Karantiya with Shakala, and also with the ghost confession the family now know the truth.

one million thumbs up for a fanatstic epi 👍🏼

And the precap, is really scary but i hope no harm comes to karantiya
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the way you connected everything together in a logical way. Cvs should learn how to do that from you as they sometimes leave certain parts of the story-line incomplete.
rozie thumbnail
yeah rupimon, thats what i really like abt kev's FF, he has really put a complete end to his track without leaving any loopholes.

Thats something the real CVs of MKKPB should ahve been doing but sadly aren't
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Awww thanks a lot dear!! Means a lot! Well the dots should be connected for a better understanding and if you all remember my ff all began with devishka when she found dead in kaushik niwas :))
rozie thumbnail
yeah kev and i love how u beautifully connected the dots with the ghost track, i am wondering if infuture u will punish aarathi for her crimes 😉
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Yes my next track is based on aarti's re entry that's all I can tell you.. Its a superb track.. Her entry will be just after tomorrow's episode I think :)))
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 45

Karantiya looks down! Devishka says I'm sorry and is about to jump off when someone says wait a minute! Its devishka parents. Her mom and dad goes to karantiya and says devishka please come out of her body. You are punishing the wrong person! Devishka says no! Karantiya is to be blamed! Heer father says no! It was all an accident, they mistook you for her. She says exactly if it wasn't for her I would have still been alive! Her mom says I don't want to see your soul being trapped and harming others. If you ever love me you will leave her body. Devishka says I'm sorry! I will leave her and she says look there first and everyone looks away when karantiya jumps off the terrace, when all turn around there is no one! Her parents move to the terrace where they scream!

The kaushik run to the terrace edge and they are shocked to the core. Karantiya is there lying in the back of a truck on some stuff! She is not moving and massa and all cries. Just then karantiya gets up and devishka thinks she is not dead! Her head is injured! Everyone run downstairs to go to the truck! They says karantiya are you alright. Karantiya says I'm still in her body! All are shocked!

Lovely and all begs but to no avail! Karantiya jumps off the truck and runs away! Lovely tells massa and the family is karantiya is hurt in anyways she won't forgive them. Just then all of the follows karantiya. A person is shown hiding behind a post! The person snaps their fingers and says poor kaushiks will be ruined! I will have to play a trump card and the person is shown running behind the kaushiks as well!

Precap:

Karantiya gets hit from a truck and she falls to the ground. All are shocked! The person is shown smiling!
rozie thumbnail
Superb update, kev, loved this epi and every other epi, great job 👍🏼.

I am wondering if this person is Arathi 😈
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thanks dear.. Well the person will soon be reveal :)))