Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG, superb epsidoe kev, love this update 👍🏼

The precap is super interesting and the article is even more 😊, can't wait for next epi
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dear..as i promised intense drama.. this plot is going to take a crucial turn where viewers are shocked.. this track will end soon don't worry but i have to add a bonus to it
rozie thumbnail
well can't wait kev, super excited for the rest 😉
swagakevin2 thumbnail
tahnks dear..sure until tomorrw
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 38

Karantiya says I can't believe that this family is going to throw me out for something I have never done. I am pain to this family right, I will surely go from here. Shibu says wait! Massa is going to say something when Shibu signals her not to. Shibu says this is my decision now you have done your part Massa. Karantiya is my wife and as such it's my responsibility to take care of her. Nimmi (Bhartyi) is angry and says but Karantiya has wronged all of us and should be thrown out. Shibu says that's why I have called her back. Massa says why have you called her back leaving a puzzled look on Karantiya's face.

Lovely says will you drive faster, we need to reach there soon. Dashakiyani says what the matter is. Lovely says I have a feeling something bad is happening because my bhabhi is not replying me nor answering my calls. I have tried other phones but they too are not answering. Back at K.N, Shibu says he will be back and leaves and all are waiting and full of curiosity. Shibu comes back and says you want to know why I stopped you? Well, you are wearing the manglasutra which reminds me of my duties hence I can't let you roam on the road when I have to take care of you. All are shocked and Karantiya smiles thinking Shibu has forgiven her.

Shibu says Massa I am sorry but I have to do this. You have decided to throw her out but I have to take my step too. I have decided that in order to ensure that I don't miss my duties I will free Karantiya of this marital bond and all are shocked. Amassa says what are you saying Shibu? Shibu says I will reverse my vows so that Karantiya will roam as a free woman on the road. There she can pick her fare as she has no relationship with this family here after, Karantiya is shocked and fall to her knees. Karantiya pleads to them that this is all someone's doing and she never did anything and please forgive her. All other members agree with Shibu. Nimmi smiles and Lovely is shown on her way.

Precap:

Shibu takes the pictures of Karantiya and him along with manglastutra and burn it in front of God's temple on their terrace. He says let's reverse our vows. Karantiya says I will never forgive anyone in this family for what they have done to me.

rozie thumbnail
Lovely update kev 😊

wow, now precap makes me scared will Karantiya turn evil to exact revenge on the family.

lovely reach soon girl, time is running out
swagakevin2 thumbnail
thanks dear..well we can't blame karantiya they made her feel so insecure.. no one believes her.. we will have to see how this track unfolds..

you know right in soaps when people have to save someone they might be miles away and in a flash they reach the destination?? we in my case im making it reality.. things don't always happen so quick and as such Lovely will reach late
rozie thumbnail
yeah kev, i like the hint of reality that u added, well have to wait and see how this unfolds
swagakevin2 thumbnail
yes dear..thanks.. a mahaepisode is coming your way too..so look out for it
rozie thumbnail
wow, mahaepi, love that idea, keep it coming kev, i am so enjoying this