ok sure.. well if you are insisitng do tell me lol

i got to go to a bush cook this sunday
Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 27

Karantita smiles while Karthik goes and turn off music. Karantiya scolds Karthik and says there was no need for that and then Karantiya sings Sheila, Sheila ki Jawani and starts to caress the male actors of the family, even Babusa. Massa is very angry and gives Karantiya two tight slap. Shibu is not there as he left early for work. Massa says what is all of this? Are you out of your mind? Lovely thinks Karantiya will never do something like this. But what is it? Lovely says Karantiya Bhabhi you have crossed all limits today. Massa says she agrees with Lovely and she will surely be punished for this inappropriate behavior of her for the past weeks and Karantiya gives a smirk.

Everyone scolds her one by one and Karantiya is crying. Karantiya is crying and she seems to be in her senses and see what she is wearing and takes a sheet and wrap herself while all are shocked at her actions. Massa says you were playing a bit** a few minutes ago and now you act like if you are one innocent person! Karantiya cries and says she doesn't know how all this happen and she is not aware of what is happening for the past few days. Karantiya says when she do come to her senses she is always find herself in some awkward position where everyone is scolding her for something she hasn't done consciously! Lovely is watching this and is surprised.

Massa says enough! Massa says this is always your excuse every time too. You commit a mistake and then you apologize saying you never have done it. Massa says I regret marrying you to my son! I would have preferred left him without a wife than him to have you. Everyone is shocked and Karantiya cries. Lovely says calm down Massa, how are we sure that Karantiya has done this and not someone else. Just then Karantiya stops cry and laughs! Karantiya says you are absolutely right lovely. Lovely says what do you mean? Karantiya says Karantiya exists only for the Kaushiks. I am not Karantiya but I'm really Bharti! All are shocked but confused.

Precap:

No precap

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!! thanks for the lovely update kev 😃

so finally the truth is coming out, i love it and u made it super interesting by not giving precap 😆

can't wait for next epi 😉
swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL thank you dear...actually i haven't have any excess script..so i cna't give a precap..and i dont know what will be next as yet either ðŸ˜†
rozie thumbnail
lol well u ahve a great mind whatever u write is bound to be genius
swagakevin2 thumbnail
aww thank yew dear..let's hope it remains so lol..and remember as i said..i dont know if u will like the concept of this track once the truth is revealed
rozie thumbnail
well i know no matter what i will always enjoy
rozie thumbnail
well can't wait for the next update :D
swagakevin2 thumbnail
will update in some minutes.. i planned some interesting twists this morning