Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
as stated the food was not really poisoned by someone but was stale food..so the bacteria has caus the food to spoil which can cause food poisoning..thats why doctor said they are fine..

if she is crazy that will be amazing..lol
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah but who was the one that was suppose to cook food, didn't they know that the food was stale, and frankly Massa and kaushik family are vegetarians so they won't eat leftover food, hence maybe someone puposely did it 😲
swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL well Karantiya cook the food..so most likely Karantiya cooked stale food and serve them//the questions is why? and didn't she see the food is stale?
rozie thumbnail
Yeah thats what i am wondering 😆, maybe u can tell me before u update 😈 (evil smile)

maybe she is just crazy 😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
lol i won't tell you ðŸ˜ˆ i prefer have you enjoy the suspense and think really hard what has been happening but about the 30th episode the truth will be reveal butt he track won't end there...
rozie thumbnail
LOL yeah u r a tough cookie to crack 😆, but never mind i will continue to be in suspense until u update
swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL sure will.. don't be too susepnseful..when revelation comes you will definitely enjoy!
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 22

Gehna tells Massa and Massa stops spin and smiles and thanks Lord Shiva and she leaves from there. Gehna and Massa comes and Doctor says alright. Well Mr. Kaushik and his two sons were food poisoned and as such they vomited. They poison was not really the *killing poison* but was the action of bacteria as the food was stale. They fainted because of the poison in their system and besides it was a morning meal so their system was quite weak. Doctor says they all have regain consciousness and you can take them home after some minutes. Doctor goes in after they thank him. Massa turns and watches Lovely and Karantiya. All are shocked.

At home, all are in the living room and even the three men are there too. Massa says Lovely how did you say the food was poison? Lovely says Doctor said the food was poisoned but not by harmful means. Lovely says neither did I accuse Karantiya of anything. Karantiya says lovely you did! They both continue to argue when Massa says enough! Massa says the main thing is that they are fine and no one had deliberately poisoned them. Gehna seconds her. Lovely says but it doesn't change the fact that any of you had believed me especially you Massa who has slapped me! Massa is shocked at the tone of Lovely.

Massa stands and says enough Lovely! Massa says she can't tolerate this nonsense of her anymore and her tone of voice. Lovely says what will you do? Tell me, had it been real poison would you have tell me that? Would you have been able to forgive yourself? Lovely goes up to Massa and claps and says wow! You claim to be this good person and yet after discovering the food was stale and they were suffering from food poison you still think I'm in the wrong place. Lovely continues by saying that Massa has shrink in her thinking and it's all because of you Karantiya, only you! And she points to Karantiya!

Precap:

Karly devised a plan to help Karantiya and decides to tag Massa along.

swagakevin2 thumbnail
My first FF news Article:

We have all seen this adverse behaviours amongst Lovely, Karantiya and even Massa. Upcoming episodes will give a bit of revelation when Karantiya decides to show the Kaushik's who she really is. It will be an utmost shocking twist when Karantiya calls her split personality as Bharti. The track is even more complicating and Lovely as always will put an end to the mystery of *Bharti* as she finally connects the dots of the mystery and put *Bhart* to her place. Keep watching MKKPB for the high voltage drama which unfolds soon!

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Awaiting your comments ðŸ¤£