Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG kev, u r really my grammar teacher and definitely the boss, ask me why, because i just learned a few names to call my friends 😆, can i use them?

my friends would literally freak if i call them babaloo, bubblicious. sweety pie.. french fries LOL

maybe i should call u babaloo 😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol no problem, you can use these names and call ne babaloo... i love that name 😳😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
lol ok bubbliciuous..these names are funny and nice
rozie thumbnail
Hahaha i love my nick name bubblicious 😆, yeah Babaloo, these names are awesome, i like saying them over and over 😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL cool..im going and write today's episode..hope to post it up later..
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 16

Everyone stands and Massa says what is you saying Karantiya? Shibu says are you out of your mind? Karantiya says you have learnt that I was to marry; now this is a better truth of me too. I know I should have told you this before Shibu and I married but what can I do, I was blinded by his love. Just then Massa says enough! Everyone starts to say something about Karantiya when Karantiya says enough! Karantiya says had I know that you think of me that way, I would have never stepped into this family. Lovely says but you were just saying you are a prostitute…Karantiya folds her hands in front of Lovely and says I expected better, besides I never said that…she cries and goes away leaving a shocked family.

Massa says that's strange. Lovely says may be because her truth about Shakala has come open, she is shocked and stressed out besides, earlier Shibu has yelled on her so… Shibu says don't worry, I will go to her and see what's happening. Karthik says let's get back to the game. Massa says enough of this game, I'm worried about Karantiya. Later, we see Karantiya on the terrace and Shibu goes to her and the rain falls while Shibu lifts her up. And Karantiya stares at him.

The whole family is spying on them. Funny scene. Karantiya and Shibu are having a cute rain scene while the song Saans from jab Tak Hai Jaan plays. Everyone joins in the rain scene and they have a wonderful family time. Massa hugs Karantiya and tells her not to worry. Just then Karantiya pushes Massa away, and tells her not to tell her what to do and is her life. Whether she worries it's her choice and stop being a spy on her life. Shibu yells Karantiya and she smiles!

Precap:

Shibu slaps Karantiya.

rozie thumbnail
OMG!! lovely episode, i love it Kev 👍🏼
Like always ur FF episodes ie awesome, superb, fantastic, amazing, and i especially loved how u used a song fom jab thak hai jan 😳, that movie was aweome

I wonder whats up with karantiya, i hope she is not suffering from some depression or Psychosis 😆

as always, patiently as well as anxiously awaiting ur next episode 😃

swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL i hope not either..suspense..we have to know whats wrong.. is she being depressed? lets wait and see

thanks as always
rozie thumbnail
yeah i guess u already know where its going to lead to 😆, but me, i have to wait in suspense

swagakevin2 thumbnail
LOL of course... well you wanted bahu to be a villain well here is this track dedicated to you..that's all i can say..but the big quetsion you must ask, why Karantiya doing this to the family?