Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lol wel thank you πŸ˜ƒ  um, in school when we always have to write essays for english A..no matter what the topic is, i always love to invovlve some murderπŸ˜† i always would divert my story there.. i just love horror. im not a killer or murderer by chance so dont worry πŸ€£
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur welcome 😊.
OMG! I use to do the exact same thing, when I had to write short story, I always made it scary by talking about some mystery murder or a haunted house etc πŸ˜†.
n the crazy thing is I love writing scary stories but I just can't watch scary movies else i'd literally "jump out of my skin" in fright.

But its good to know u r not one of those crazy killer/murderer, but i'm not sure if i should take ur word for it πŸ€£ just kidding, I believe u 😊
swagakevin2 thumbnail
lmao @not sure if you should take my word for it πŸ€£

nice to knwo you did the same..πŸ˜† we are excellent writers then i will assume lol...
rozie thumbnail
Absolutely, u r truly talented n an excellent writer πŸ‘
swagakevin2 thumbnail
thanks..will post updates soon
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 6

Lovely says Karantiya is right. But let's forget this. Right now we should focus on our reputation, even though it has already started to tarnish. All are sad. Next day, in the morning police comes and tells the Kauski's that they have found something epic in this case. And this case seems as if it will be solve soon. Lovely says what it is. Tell us please. Vikash says well, we have found evidence to prove who the murderer is. All are shocked but happy. Vikash says this means that you can shift back to your house by tomorrow. All are excited. Vikash says all of you will move back to your house except Karantiya and Lovely! All are shocked! He adds you have the right to remain quiet, anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law. He hand cuffs them and they leave a shocked Kaushik family.

Shubu says don't worry he will handle this. He asks Karthik to come with him to the police station and they follow the police vehicle. In some corner, we see someone talking to a police officer. The person says this is more Vikash. He did his job. Now this is what I'm waiting for. They shake hands and the scene shifts to the police station. Shibu says what evidence you have to prove these two kill Devishka? As a police officer, even I know that I must see evidence before you take someone. Vikash says wait a minute. He says we had some eye witnesses and even these pictures. Police shows the pictures and he and Karthik are shocked! Vikash says hope you understand. Shibhu ays can we meet them. Vikash allows.

Both couple has a little romantic something. Back home, all are worried what has befallen their family. Nimmi says something is definitely fishy and I know for sure that this is surely someone's conspiracy! All agrees. Back at Police Station, Shibu assures them that they will be release soon. He promises them that. Vikash says your time is up. Shibu and Karthik gives him a look and is about to leave when Vikash says I'm sorry about this. However, both of them will be on trial two days for now. Other than that, they will have to spend the rest of days in jail. Shibhu says I will get back to you. They leave angrily! Another police officer comes and gives Vikash the money and says the women said well done, she will give you the rest tomorrow. Lovely sees this and think what should she do! Something is definitely fishy. i will have to make a plan and tell Shibu about this, but how?

rozie thumbnail
OOO!!!! very intriguing, I wonder who the killer is???
n very nice epi of urs, love ur imagination πŸ˜‰
swagakevin2 thumbnail
thanks!! πŸ˜‰ but poor lovely and Karantiya in prison πŸ˜­
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 7

Next day, the family comes to meet Karantiya and Lovely. Lovely secretly calls for Shibhu, she tells him that something is fishy. Shibhu goes to Vikash and says here are their bail papers. Vikash is shocked but had no choice but to release them. Shibu says be careful with who you mess with. Vikash says next tomorrow is their trial in court; let me see who you can save these murderers. Shibu gets angry and is going to attack him but Massa says don't worry with such people; they only know to provoke others to do wrong things. Massa says tomorrow we will see who is righteous and who the wrong one is. I hope it don't turn out to be the opposite of the current situation. Vikash gets angry and says get from here! Karthik says mind you tongue! And they leave.

After they leave, Vikash calls someone they are talking. He says they have gotten bail. Outside, Massaa says her purse is left inside. Lovely says oh god, I  will get them for you.The person says no matter what make sure tomorrow they get life imprisonment! Vikash says Aarti ji don't worry, I have this under my arms! Aarti's face is reveal and she says thank you! Make sure nothing goes wrong and out plan is executed well. You will be paid you full amount after the court case. We will celebrate! Vikash and Aarti laughs over the phone! Vikash says Aarti, you dream of making the Kaushik life and reputation destroy is just one day away! Vikash says I hope you have got rid of the evidence. Aarti tells him that the evidence has been under the silk cotton tree behind the temple. Vikash says you put the evidence under the silk cotton tree? Behind the kali temple? Make sure you get rid of it this afternoon. He hangs up the call. And smiles.

Vikash sits and lovely comes in, Lovely says I have come to collect Massa purse. She collects it while Vikash taunts her. Lovely says don't get your hopes up! And she leaves. Outside, Massa says why you took so long. Lovely says Vikash was taunting me. Karthik gets angry and says I will beat him black and blue when I see him. Massa says don't be entangle in violence. All leave home. Massa says lovely I need something's at the market, will you go buy them for me. Lovely says sure, Nimmi come let's go. Nimmi and Lovely leaves. In market they meet Aarti, Aarti screams murderer! Nimmi and Lovely shocked! Nimmi Angry!πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

Edited by swagakevin2 - 11 years ago
rozie thumbnail
OOO!!!!! it had to be Aarti, that little cunning weasel Aarti πŸ˜†
very nice epi πŸ‘
Edited by Rozey17 - 11 years ago