Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :))))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 57

Page 1
Page   of 57
Page 2 Page 57

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

<font color="#00FF00"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Hey guys, to add some fun to this forum, i will be writing about a mystery track as it relates to MKKPB. Please do follow up for updates. Whenever i'm free i will post an update, i will try to do it on a daily basis except on Sundays and Saturdays. So until my first update which will be posted later on today, enjoy!Wink</font></font>

Edited by swagakevin2 - 15 March 2013 at 6:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpbfandivinedevirozieSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF pg 56 Mahaepi - the Last episode of my FF :))))" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
PART ONE: Discovery of Devishka Death!

The Kaushik Family has returned from their family vacation and all are happy! Massa, Amassa and Babusa enter and Massa tells the others to wait outside. Massa leaves and returns with the aarti which she performs and blesses everyone with a happy married and family life. All enters and is happy to be at home. Lovely says there is no better place than home.  Next Three days, Lovely says guys take rest while Nimmi, Gehna, Ria, Karantiya and myself will prepare something great. The rest leave to freshen up. Later on that day, the five Daughters-in-law prepare everyone favorite dishes and all are enjoying at the table. The men compliment their wives and also the head members. Massa says I'm so happy to have sons and daughters-in-laws like you, I have never regretted anything, I love you all. They have a happy family moment. The DIL cries.

Karthik says let's not get too emotional and all laughs. Suddenly, we hear loud cries and screaming! All are shocked and worried and leaves to see what the commotion is about! When they go outside they see Aarti on the ground crying. Aarti screams out why God? Why this had to happen to me? I will never forgive myself! Lovely goes to Aarti and says what happened? Why are you crying like an insane monkey? Aarti says yes, I am an insane monkey but you lovely will never feel other people's pain. You are selfish! Massa says enough Aarti. Will you tell us at least what happen? And why are everyone gathered out here? Aarti points to the top of Kaushik's roof and all are shocked!

Lovely screams! Lovely says how did this happen? Massa faints. The men take her inside. Meanwhile Shibu calls his colleagues to help with the situation. Aarti's neighbor, also Massa's, Devishka has hanged herself on the Kaushik's roof! All are saddened to discover this. Massa regains consciousness and is crying too. Massa says Devishka was such a nice girl, how did this happen to her. Massa says forget this, she scolds Lovely for talking so rude to Aarti earlier. Lovely apologizes. Shibu says this seems like a homicide. All are shocked!

enjoy and wait until next time for next episode. Devishka is a new entry in my story Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpbfandiasingh2A HUGE FANshunu6rozie

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
PART TWO

Shibu says there seems like some foul play around the scene. It's not convincing that she killed herself! The Kaushik's are shocked! Then we hear a voice says you are right Mr. Shibu! The man says i'm the commissioner here and will be investigating this case, as a result you will have to shift to a new location until our investigations are over. Massa says what? How can this be! we can't move from here. Where will we go. Shibu says what are you trying to say Mr. Vikash (Commissioner) . Vikash says there has been a crime in your house and as such you can't be around the crime scene, as a result we will provide accommodation for you. Vikash says please get your things ready, by evening we will come back to tell you your place for now and he leaves a devastated Family.

Shibu says  Vikash is right, we will have to follow the procedures, besides it will obviously look as if we are the suspects. Lovely says something is wrong. Why and how Devishka got on top of our roof is a mystery by it self. I will make sure i find out how she got there. And truly if she has killed herself or not! Lovely leaves and Karantiya adds Massa let's begin our packing. While packing, all are looking sad and it seems as if they are leaving the house forever. Massa thinks what is happening here God. All of us was so happy three days ago. How did Devishka ended up on our roof without out knowledge. I hope this is over soon.

it's evening and Vikash comes back. all are sad. Vikash says don't worry i'm not taking you far but you will live for now right over there. he points to a flat opposite the Kauhik Niwas. Vikash goes and opens the door and they enter. Aarti comes and sees this and says Good Lord! she says Massa why did you move out form your house! Did the Police put  you out? I have a good feeling that someone form the Kaushik family has killed Devishka and is making it look as if she has killed herself! Karantiya says enough! Karantiya goes up to her and says how dare you speak ill of my family like this! Aarti says hey, lower your voice before i knock you off the ground! Aarti is about to hit Karantiya when Karantiya holds back her hands. all are shocked! Karantiya gives Aarti a tight slap and she falls to the ground!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpbfanA HUGE FANshunu6latanziarozie

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

You are a wonderful story/track writerClapClapClap
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rozieswagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
aww thanks shunuWink glad you like it.. thanks for appreciation

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
PART THREE

Karantiya says how dare you! I'm sure and i am not confirmed that this was one of your conspiracy! You have definitely killed Devishka! All are shocked at Karantiya's behavior! Lovley goes to Karantiya and says please control yourself. Aarti gets up and says wow! She says Massa you daughter-in-law is indeed great person! She has insulted me and you stood there watching! When this case is over i'm sure that the Kaushik family is involved in this crime some how! And Karantiya you will regret slapping me! Massa says enough Aarti! She colds Aarti and tells Aarti, that she is mistaken and this family can never do such a thing and wait until this case is over, she will never forgive Aarti for saying such bad things about them and they leave to enter the house leaving an angry Aarti!

In the new house, everyone seems a little awkward and there is not much space! Massa goes to Karantiya and scolds her. Massa says is this the way to behave in public. I understand Aarti did something wrong but you should have let me deal with her. You have humiliate us in front of everyone. Karantiya says i'm sorry but yes, i have done anything wrong. I will give Aarti piece of my wrath just wait and watch and leaves a surprised Massa. Massa says what's wrong with you Karantiya? how dare you speak to me like this? You have become really imbecile and rude these days. outside Aarti things i have indeed make the Kauhik look shameful. Karantiya you slapped me, you will regret doing that.

Vikash says please be comfortable, we apologies for the inconvenience but this will only take about two days to clean up the crime scene after that you may shift back. Vikash says oh and Shibu since the house is yours too, from today onward, you cannot engage in any policing activity to this crime. Shibu shakes his hands and says i understand sir! Lovely says i don't understand what's going on here! Massa says this place needs a bit of cleaning. Everyone starts to help around. All are tired and looks hectic. There is a knock on the door and Lovely goes to open it. All are shocked to see the police officers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpbfanshunu6rozie

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Does anyone follow up this post so i will know if to continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Yes I am, but a bit lateTongue

Interesting trackThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top