India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Coustume Crisis

SwaRonpankhuri Senior Member
SwaRonpankhuri
SwaRonpankhuri

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Seems there is coustume crisis on sets of D3.. Al r wearing their own dress or old dresses on the ocassion of ROSE DAY.
Swayam wearing the 1 which he worn on footloose finals dance, Rey wearing his own dress which i saw wearing on d occasion on Charlie's bday pics, Neha wearing her own which see wore in D3 cast interview abt tellyawards, nil's dress also luk familier.. Lol.. Its damm funny to me.. Agar Sharon hoti den wat she would hav??

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaTia3303Swaron4eva_Sabzpreitygal99tca21meghana29Divya_D3_TaareyAnomic_lonerShivTRSStaniya_dostiiswayamsharon_bellaSwan_Legilimens..wanderlust....Tansy...kritzzz_ArShaBeulaSwaRonPreciousHeartJollyRancher.-PixieDust-patie

meghana29 Senior Member
meghana29
meghana29

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ha Ha...Cost cutting measures!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL Good observation!!1Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRonpankhuri_bellaSwan_

Worldpeace IF-Rockerz
Worldpeace
Worldpeace

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
pink one piece ... given by swayam... cost cutting bhi ho jayega aur romance bhi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron4eva_SabzSwaRonpankhurimeghana29Anomic_lonerswayamsharonBeulaSwaRonPreciousHeart

PreciousHeart IF-Sizzlerz
PreciousHeart
PreciousHeart

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
ROFL actually I also observed but great observation Clap hahahaahah I think they need a designer as they r repeating so many dresses n that to SOO many tyms!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRonpankhurimeghana29salta

...Tansy... IF-Rockerz
...Tansy...
...Tansy...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
A lil obs u missed out ---- swayam wore the same color costume on both the occasions but the sweater which he's wearing in RD is a full sleeved one , whereas the footloose one was not! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Worldpeace

pink one piece ... given by swayam... cost cutting bhi ho jayega aur romance bhi...

perfect
meghana29 Senior Member
meghana29
meghana29

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

ROFL actually I also observed but great observation Clap hahahaahah I think they need a designer as they r repeating so many dresses n that to SOO many tyms!! LOL
There's a designer right..Shriyanka Sharma or someone..Read somewhere she designs for most of channel v shows..They probably need a new designer..Sneha's last few episodes, i thought she wore her personal costumes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousHeart

Worldpeace IF-Rockerz
Worldpeace
Worldpeace

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

Originally posted by Worldpeace

perfect

thank you...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index