tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by 1973anu

When it comes to classical performances be it singing or dancing ... in any show... the reason given for elimination is that they are not versatile... my question is can the rest of the contestants sing like Mohd Aman?... then how are they called versatile..?...

Parameter of good singing is to sing film songs in such shows...Angry

this is the same thing i asked my mom when she was saying things like, "MA got eliminated b/c he's not versatile." i asked her then, "do you think the other singers can sing classical like him?" she didn't say anything LOL
What people or mentor say about a singer versatile is actually those contestants are C-grade versatile singers. First they should sing good in at least one genre then can look at other genre. None of the singers left can be called A-grade singer in their so-called comfort zone. Aman was A-grade singer in his own comfort zone at least. All these people sitting on mentor chair or the guest judges are sold out, they dance on tune of channel. They keep contestants based on region, religion, look. They will always carry at least one contest from each state like Assam, Bengal, Punjab, Rajasthan and Pakistan(unless Visa or Shiv Sena come as problem), other factor they will keep at least one muslim contestant, and one X-factor.

All of a sudden the quality of this show has dropped to nil. Some singers got exposed as expected and some good singers got eliminated for non-singing factor, that is also expected.

I generally do not jump my gun, but after looking at singers like Aman I thought there will be quality but now Aman gone, quality gone..

These judges ko sharam aani chahiye ke Junta even inse better decision le rahi. Junta gave 82% to both howling singers, I think Jugnu also got less vote.

Yes, the Janta outside of the studio audience has a better ear for music, but the studio audience is just as bad as our sell-out judges! I might be overstating the last part, but after seeing, as you wrote, an A grade singer in his genre, MA, I've really lost of a lot faith in even these "guest judges". I was disappointed to see Murnmayee go, but I still accepted it. MA getting eliminated is still shocking to me even though it's been almost a week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqmusic-a-muse

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

There are people who gets tired of watching fusion, rock, sufi, item etc songs...Pure classical singing is found more appealing...Why not keep MA type singer in the competition and  let go the mediocre ones who know how to scream and do fusion of mish mash...Is that consider creativity than so be it..Does not mean singer as MA has to be eliminated...Sorry I dont agree with that..For me that is not a good enough explanation or justification...

There is not justification to his elimination. I heard the video again to check if he has actually gone besura MANY times and breathless as folks have written.

It is absolutely not so.

I  am not writing this because i like him as a singer. Just watch this from 40:00 min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_4TWAEVxw&feature=autoplay&list=PLzqTLI_BMzsfNiIokcuZMvE3ViA0ECi2I&playnext=3

Not a note out of place. yes, it was hesitant , nervous singing. I agree. he was still better than some of the SINGING on that day. Was it worth an elimination, i wonder?

It is absolute bullshit that singers are singing it in a single take. multiple takes do happen when the singers are uncomfortable or  they are not satisfied. There have been instances, when a contestant cannot get it right and it has been lipsynced. shoots do go on for 12-16 hrs if not more.

So, all the crap about wah wah itna accha gaya live, itna mushkil hai isko gaana live etc etc can be taken with a bucket of saltLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqkiti_gDabulls23

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

When it comes to classical performances be it singing or dancing ... in any show... the reason given for elimination is that they are not versatile... my question is can the rest of the contestants sing like Mohd Aman?... then how are they called versatile..?...

this is the same thing i asked my mom when she was saying things like, "MA got eliminated b/c he's not versatile." i asked her then, "do you think the other singers can sing classical like him?" she didn't say anything LOL
What people or mentor say about a singer versatile is actually those contestants are C-grade versatile singers. First they should sing good in at least one genre then can look at other genre. None of the singers left can be called A-grade singer in their so-called comfort zone. Aman was A-grade singer in his own comfort zone at least. All these people sitting on mentor chair or the guest judges are sold out, they dance on tune of channel. They keep contestants based on region, religion, look. They will always carry at least one contest from each state like Assam, Bengal, Punjab, Rajasthan and Pakistan(unless Visa or Shiv Sena come as problem), other factor they will keep at least one muslim contestant, and one X-factor.

All of a sudden the quality of this show has dropped to nil. Some singers got exposed as expected and some good singers got eliminated for non-singing factor, that is also expected.

I generally do not jump my gun, but after looking at singers like Aman I thought there will be quality but now Aman gone, quality gone..

These judges ko sharam aani chahiye ke Junta even inse better decision le rahi. Junta gave 82% to both howling singers, I think Jugnu also got less vote.

Yes, the Janta outside of the studio audience has a better ear for music, but the studio audience is just as bad as our sell-out judges! I might be overstating the last part, but after seeing, as you wrote, an A grade singer in his genre, MA, I've really lost of a lot faith in even these "guest judges". I was disappointed to see Murnmayee go, but I still accepted it. MA getting eliminated is still shocking to me even though it's been almost a week.

Everything is scripted, right from the script, singing, so called audience who are either college students or extras sent from studios  by agents. I have seen some  same folks on music shows of different channels. Infer from that how fake these audiences are.LOLLOL

kiti_gtulipbaby53

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Agree with the post. Totally agree with this.Smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
HBji I wrote abt Judges being "Sell Outs" to channel-show 3 days back on another topic..

MAM When read topic abt MA going off sur in many places with "Madhuban me radhika" I was shocked...I did not find him going off or besura in a single place..I am not going to argue or go on debate with those as they are entitled to their ears and opinions...But I enjoyed it thoroughly and found it to be the best rendition of the day..

Every yr I give them a chance as some new talent will be given exposure and veiwers will appreciate it...Then once we start loving awesome talent, show takes turn for the worst...Its heading towards septic tank IMHO..

Let the jasrajs and padmanav and cna't remember the other dude who adds murkiyaan in every song be around...

Now my hopes are on Vishwajeet alone..Dont care for anyone else in this competition...Lets see what happens..Once he is out its done for me..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqmdroykiti_gmusic-a-muse

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

HBji I wrote abt Judges being "Sell Outs" to channel-show 3 days back on another topic..

MAM When read topic abt MA going off sur in many places with "Madhuban me radhika" I was shocked...I did not find him going off or besura in a single place..I am not going to argue or go on debate with those as they are entitled to their ears and opinions...But I enjoyed it thoroughly and found it to be the best rendition of the day..

Every yr I give them a chance as some new talent will be given exposure and veiwers will appreciate it...Then once we start loving awesome talent, show takes turn for the worst...Its heading towards septic tank IMHO..

Let the jasrajs and padmanav and cna't remember the other dude who adds murkiyaan in every song be around...

Now my hopes are on Vishwajeet alone..Dont care for anyone else in this competition...Lets see what happens..Once he is out its done for me..

More than shocked, the whole topic was laughable.LOL

Seemed more like, i will write for the sake of writing, even if i don't know what i am blabbering aboutLOL

I have no hopes from this show anymore. 

May just watch it for the stupidity factorLOLLOL
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

music-a-museDabulls23

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

More than shocked, the whole topic was laughable.LOL

Seemed more like, i will write for the sake of writing, even if i don't know what i am blabbering aboutLOL

I have no hopes from this show anymore. 

May just watch it for the stupidity factorLOLLOL

@ RED: Yes, I agree! Those types of topics were just funny. LOL 

@ BLUE: Yes, that is true, and also, they probably wanted to start an argument. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index