India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

WHAT A SHAME !!! (Page 4)

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I have yet to watch the episode on my DVR , but this is exactly what we we were stating last week.
The show producers have probably charted out their prefrences...
Arshpreet sings pretty much same genre of songs every time .  And so does Jasraj  and Padmanav.

If proving their versatality is a requirement , then it should apply to all contetstants

If I remember correctly , Mrinmayee's morale was also down the week before her elimination . Maybe they knew beforehand , that they would be eliminated next.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-musedesicrowdtulipbaby53Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I am so PO reading my 2 favs MA and KP are eliminated...I did see MA's Madhuban me radkhika naache re and found it the best singing of the episode..

How are some of the mediocre singers surviving...

I dont even want MA to come back thru W/C...Its an insult to classical music when they eliminate extremely talented kid as MA...What a shame..

I blame SM the mentor for MA's elimination as he is tooo busy hyping that Fusion kid...Pffft and Grrr to SM.Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 November 2012 at 9:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaNoCommentsbeanaqshunu6kiti_gmusic-a-musedesicrowd

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
When it comes to classical performances be it singing or dancing ... in any show... the reason given for elimination is that they are not versatile... my question is can the rest of the contestants sing like Mohd Aman?... then how are they called versatile..?...

Parameter of good singing is to sing film songs in such shows...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikabeanaqmusic-a-musedesicrowdtulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

When it comes to classical performances be it singing or dancing ... in any show... the reason given for elimination is that they are not versatile... my question is can the rest of the contestants sing like Mohd Aman?... then how are they called versatile..?...

Parameter of good singing is to sing film songs in such shows...Angry

this is the same thing i asked my mom when she was saying things like, "MA got eliminated b/c he's not versatile." i asked her then, "do you think the other singers can sing classical like him?" she didn't say anything LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikabeanaqmusic-a-museDabulls23

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I got two different and interesting POVs from two very different people on his elimination and thought I should post them here.
First was my hubby who said - Its good he got eliminated, I don't want him to win this and get wasted singing mediocre film songs. He was a misfit and totally beyond this competition and deserves a much bigger and correct platform where his talents will be truly appreciated.
Second was a friend who said - People can only take so much of pure classical singing and it gets boring after a while so I guess he was eliminated. I would prefer Jasraj's singing to him any day.
My take on these POVs ... oc I agree with what my hubby had to say and hope he gets the right platform to showcase his classical singing soon.
The second one was also an interesting POV although I don't necessarily agree with it. It could well be that people (studio audience whose credibility is anyways in doubt) were beginning to lose interest and hence the channel eliminated him.
And no I don't want him back as a WC, it would be an insult to classical music.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamusic-a-musedesicrowdtulipbaby53Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
There are people who gets tired of watching fusion, rock, sufi, item etc songs...Pure classical singing is found more appealing...Why not keep MA type singer in the competition and  let go the mediocre ones who know how to scream and do fusion of mish mash...Is that consider creativity than so be it..Does not mean singer as MA has to be eliminated...Sorry I dont agree with that..For me that is not a good enough explanation or justification...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-museDabulls23tulipbaby53

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaq

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index