Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lotus1963

absolute nonsense!!!

am so so so disheartened that don't feel I can bear to watch the show any more.

What abt that punjabi girl?? she is horrible and also the married woman, her level is going down by the day!!!

Why then eliminate these two, one a tremendous outstanding true singer (aman) and kunal pandit even though not a great performer, someone who knows his music!!!

Totally unexpected. I am dejected.

BLESS YOUR HEART you are absolutely right.
What abt that punjabi girl?? she is horrible and also the married woman, her level is going down by the day!!!
  they have no compare to the talents of MOHD.AMAN and KUNAL.

and I think their judge MR. RAM should do something about this.
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: music-a-muse

It was so heartbreaking to see him go.

The moment he started singing, i knew he was out. Not because he sang bad. the way his eyes darted around nervously and he was so uncomfortable.I personally loved  his singing. it is not easy to sing a song by rafi saab, it was commendable. he was not out of sur and he actually brought in some emotions/ feelings, something unexpected .

SM's comments were abruptly cut off. wonder why😕

and another point he was in bottom 4 for the first time and got eleminated but Madhuri was in bottom 4 twice still sitting.?????????
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant believe that alot of the really promising singers are being eliminated so soon in the game...two of my faves are gone...mrunmayee and kunal...they had alot of potential...i agree that someone like jasraj and arshpreet didnt even come into the bottom four...
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lotus1963

absolute nonsense!!!

am so so so disheartened that don't feel I can bear to watch the show any more.

Why then eliminate these two, one a tremendous outstanding true singer (aman) and kunal pandit even though not a great performer, someone who knows his music!!!

Totally unexpected. I am dejected.

You are 100% right lotus👍🏼
Those two girls (punjabi & married) Arshpreet & Madhuri they sang horrible
In Arshpreet song the chorus took care of the song not that girl.
Madhuri she picked up an old Lata song and was horrible singing.

I was 1000% sure that these two will get elimination, but instead One USTAAD
and another Young good singer got eliminated.

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have yet to watch the episode on my DVR , but this is exactly what we we were stating last week.
The show producers have probably charted out their prefrences...
Arshpreet sings pretty much same genre of songs every time .  And so does Jasraj  and Padmanav.

If proving their versatality is a requirement , then it should apply to all contetstants

If I remember correctly , Mrinmayee's morale was also down the week before her elimination . Maybe they knew beforehand , that they would be eliminated next.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am so PO reading my 2 favs MA and KP are eliminated...I did see MA's Madhuban me radkhika naache re and found it the best singing of the episode..

How are some of the mediocre singers surviving...

I dont even want MA to come back thru W/C...Its an insult to classical music when they eliminate extremely talented kid as MA...What a shame..

I blame SM the mentor for MA's elimination as he is tooo busy hyping that Fusion kid...Pffft and Grrr to SM.😡
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When it comes to classical performances be it singing or dancing ... in any show... the reason given for elimination is that they are not versatile... my question is can the rest of the contestants sing like Mohd Aman?... then how are they called versatile..?...

Parameter of good singing is to sing film songs in such shows...😡
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1973anu

When it comes to classical performances be it singing or dancing ... in any show... the reason given for elimination is that they are not versatile... my question is can the rest of the contestants sing like Mohd Aman?... then how are they called versatile..?...

Parameter of good singing is to sing film songs in such shows...😡

this is the same thing i asked my mom when she was saying things like, "MA got eliminated b/c he's not versatile." i asked her then, "do you think the other singers can sing classical like him?" she didn't say anything 😆
kiti_g thumbnail
I got two different and interesting POVs from two very different people on his elimination and thought I should post them here.
First was my hubby who said - Its good he got eliminated, I don't want him to win this and get wasted singing mediocre film songs. He was a misfit and totally beyond this competition and deserves a much bigger and correct platform where his talents will be truly appreciated.
Second was a friend who said - People can only take so much of pure classical singing and it gets boring after a while so I guess he was eliminated. I would prefer Jasraj's singing to him any day.
My take on these POVs ... oc I agree with what my hubby had to say and hope he gets the right platform to showcase his classical singing soon.
The second one was also an interesting POV although I don't necessarily agree with it. It could well be that people (studio audience whose credibility is anyways in doubt) were beginning to lose interest and hence the channel eliminated him.
And no I don't want him back as a WC, it would be an insult to classical music.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There are people who gets tired of watching fusion, rock, sufi, item etc songs...Pure classical singing is found more appealing...Why not keep MA type singer in the competition and  let go the mediocre ones who know how to scream and do fusion of mish mash...Is that consider creativity than so be it..Does not mean singer as MA has to be eliminated...Sorry I dont agree with that..For me that is not a good enough explanation or justification...