Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: music-a-muse

Two disastrous eliminations-Mohammad aman and Kunal pandit😭

What? Mohammad Aman? What was the theme of today's episode? I can't believe. I don't care much about Kunal though. 
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

What? Mohammad Aman? What was the theme of today's episode? I can't believe. I don't care much about Kunal though. 

Yup, He was eliminated.

There was no theme.

Suddenly announced bottom 4 and eliminated 2. 

Told them to look forward to a wild card.
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This almost looked like Channel decided to eliminate 2 of the finest singers on the show... This time even the guest judge was not involved!

This is disastrous... Both were superb! Complete shock on Diwali!!
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
absolute nonsense!!!
am so so so disheartened that don't feel I can bear to watch the show any more.

What abt that punjabi girl?? she is horrible and also the married woman, her level is going down by the day!!!

Why then eliminate these two, one a tremendous outstanding true singer (aman) and kunal pandit even though not a great performer, someone who knows his music!!!

Totally unexpected. I am dejected.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Though i have high regard for SM as a person and as a singer- composer, unfortunately his judging on this show leaves a lot to be desired, forget the hyping and over hyping of you know who.😆 I was expecting so much more from SM😭

I mean, there were no comments at all for some poor singing yesterday, went on distributing full scores like ladoos and then the sudden elimination. I mean only the bottom four had flaws? the others  sang perfectly? I am shocked.

At least, Sajid- wajid give good, insightful comments especially wajid.

I actually miss Himesh today. Ab se gaana nahi tho entertainment sahi😆

Very very very disappointed.
Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
NoComments thumbnail
Originally posted by: music-a-muse

Though i have high regard for SM as a person and as a singer- composer, unfortunately his judging on this show leaves a lot to be desired, forget the hyping and over hyping of you know who.😆 I was expecting so much more from SM😭

I mean, there were no comments at all for some poor singing yesterday, went on distributing full scores like ladoos and then the sudden elimination. I mean only the bottom four had flaws? the others  sang perfectly? I am shocked.

At least, Sajid- wajid give good, insightful comments especially wajid.

I actually miss Himesh today. Ab se gaana nahi tho entertainment sahi😆

Very very very disappointed.

Very true... Sankar Mahadevan actually appears to be the most non-critical judge, unnecessarily praising and over praising a selected few.. not providing any critical feedback to weak performances (which he is most capable of amongst all sitting there), and then rushing to the stage for every one and any one!

Wajid seems to provide the best comments amongst all... I also think that Rahul Ram is provided the least screen time, else we could hear something musical from him as well!

And the marking today was horrendous.. They could have well told at the outset that everyone will get a perfect 30 and not make a mockery of the whole thing!
music-a-muse thumbnail
yeah, i know. In fact was expecting Javed at the end to say something like..hahaha we were all fooling. No elimination, diwali hai.

For the Number of times, they mentioned Diwali, the whole ending was bitter.

shame, once again😡
sushrutapandey thumbnail
I'm pretty sure Md. Aman will come back as a wildcard making it a total of 10 finalists. Kunal and Madhuri would have been a fair elimination.
mdroy thumbnail
WTH -- Why would Mohd Aman be eliminated?