Sana's underarm had not shaved ! =X - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rahman2005

Lol most girls here are bashing Sana Khan on the smallest occasion... Jealousy? 

yup they are acting like they have clean pits 24/7😆
I hardly notice Sana, so my eyes were saved luckily :)
I don't understand why this topic is still allowed to be open? Isn't this way too personal? Like saying 'Eww she has a pimple'.. Let's just stop pretending that we are all beauty queens here, and give people a break. Pleeease! 👎🏼 And btw, I went back to check the video, and this post is factually untrue. 🤔
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Frankly  Penta - this is getting way too personal.

Can we do an equal EWWW to Vrajesh's unwaxed legs?

But maybe my sensitivity meter has a low threshold. I find such discussions unwarranted and intrusive into a person's life. Generation gap maybe.
bang on
Originally posted by F-bomb

forget her intelligence. i am jealous of her hairy pits, i wish i had such hairy under arms.
n hairy legs like vrijesh? 

You can't compare guys body hair with girls. your comparison is invalid
and that gives ppl an excuse to make fun of girls? what if a girl chooses not to wax and still wear sleevless clothes like men
yeah just like many years back women were told to sit at home and not venture out like men coz the 2 cannot be compared or be the same. 
PENTA ? == /

Beauty LIES in the eyes of beholder ---------OR ---- Beauty lies below the shoulder ? /

Which one for you ? 😛

sana has manly body😕
I m not jealous of her, she doesn't even know how to talk
I find her cheap and chugalkhor

oh cmon, there are certain rules that applies to girls and can be over looked in guys such as hair. It is pretty un lady like to have unshaved under arm and legs etc. If you still wish to expose hairy underage than that's your choice, but i must say it is not an elegant choice. It is desirable for guys to have facial and chest hair, not sure if such hair is desirable in girls also.

I don't know where Victorian times has anything to do with comparing hair on different gender?
maybe you are correct and god forgot about this 'rule'
Sexy. I think she should color those armpit hair blue.

Its in vogue right now..