Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I noticed it too but then I thought it just might be discoloration of the skin.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
penta yeh tum kya kya notice kartay ho πŸ€’
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahman2005

Lol most girls here are bashing Sana Khan on the smallest occasion... Jealousy? 

she is anti niketan, nd wsnt even provoked by him..niketan yawned, he has no ethics, he bitches *quack*quack*quack*
:P 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Perhaps this topic needs this famous internet story - http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-09-26/news/34108523_1_sikh-woman-facial-hair-reddit

Let us stop being so harsh and judgmental people. Nature gave us many flaws and we go to lengths to conform to social concepts of beauty. We all have our own perceptions of beauty. I personally do find facial hair or underarm hair gross. Heck, I'm so shallow that I can't stand men with chest hair or long beards either. But that is entirely my opinion. Everyone has the right to look and appear how they want. We may not find it attractive, but it doesn't warrant insulting someone over it. Besides letting under arm hair grow is very common in many parts of Europe. The whole shaving or waxing of armpits is a British and American concept that has been adapted by Asians.

spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After reading this thread, i feel quite disgusting when i see sana.This topic was not necessary
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its Your Aankho ka Dhoka πŸ˜†
They r Clean Shaved :D

Proof :P

Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh pagal tum kaha kaha dekhre ho baz ajao 
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: F-bomb

Yes burning with jealousy with Sana's high IQ level and intelligence. I wish i had brains like her. I am jealous that Sana is so famous and popular, everyone in India recognises her and all the girls look up to her. I am jealous if her beauty, she leaves Aish way behind in beauty and is known as India's most beautiful women. I am jealous that she is more adorable than Katrina and is known as the Indian barbie. I can't express in words how jealous i am.

actually you are jealous just admit itπŸ˜ƒ

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rahman2005

Lol most girls here are bashing Sana Khan on the smallest occasion... Jealousy? 

exatly my thought they bash her for no reason this show their inscurity

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Frankly  Penta - this is getting way too personal.

Can we do an equal EWWW to Vrajesh's unwaxed legs?

But maybe my sensitivity meter has a low threshold. I find such discussions unwarranted and intrusive into a person's life. Generation gap maybe.

they're on biggboss, and you're watching them, you can't get more intrusive than that.