Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Im going to blow at Star Parivaar Live event (Page 9)

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Can you also please take a piece of my pissed off mind with you too? And show them what it means to disappoint a fan?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeliaSalvatore

annab Goldie
annab
annab

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
U go girl...give them a piece of mind  from all of us...and tell them, we the Barun fans r soo pissed abt their unprofessional behaviourAngry...This will be the last time i'm going to watch a 4lions show or any sp show...they can stick their other shows where the sun dont shine...Angry

AmeliaSalvatore

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
You know I think we fans in our emotional state are doing more damage to Barun's credibility and his future career options. I know all of us are thinking we are standing up for Barun. Are we really doing that? If we call ourselves Barun's fans why aren't we supportive of his decisions. We keep calling, spanning, abusing SP. What do we want from them? Do we even know what we want? When SP didn't give a clear answer, everyone was crying foul. When they tweeted a clear statement, everyone is still crying foul. What exactly is expected of them? Are we expecting them to blackmail Barun and get him back? Most of us want the show to end with Barun. But do you think it is fair on the other cast and crew? They will be out of jobs. Some may get new jobs soon, while others might have to struggle for sometime. Don't they atleast deserve some notice period? I think SP has been trying its level best, the less we say about 4Lions the better. But what we fans are doing is bullying. It was Barun's decision. The poor guy has every right to make his own life's decisions. The PH might have played some dirty politics and SP want's to continue the show cause afterall its business. But who I am most worried about is Barun. Just think, if his Bollywood dreams don't work out as expected and he wants to come back to TV, is it going to be easy for him? And who knows SP or any channel or any PH may be wary about considering him for their projects incase they have to suffer the wrath of the fans again. SP must be undergoing enough suffering to last them a lifetime.
Lets hope Barun's Bollywood dreams work out big for him, cause I am sure our 'LOVE' will make things more difficult for him to get back.

nonasi

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
u go girl ...even though v r away ..full support
Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
really go girl
..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Go for the kill!Thumbs Up

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Originally posted by leanne_1983

You know I think we fans in our emotional state are doing more damage to Barun's credibility and his future career options. I know all of us are thinking we are standing up for Barun. Are we really doing that? If we call ourselves Barun's fans why aren't we supportive of his decisions. We keep calling, spanning, abusing SP. What do we want from them? Do we even know what we want? When SP didn't give a clear answer, everyone was crying foul. When they tweeted a clear statement, everyone is still crying foul. What exactly is expected of them? Are we expecting them to blackmail Barun and get him back? Most of us want the show to end with Barun. But do you think it is fair on the other cast and crew? They will be out of jobs. Some may get new jobs soon, while others might have to struggle for sometime. Don't they atleast deserve some notice period? I think SP has been trying its level best, the less we say about 4Lions the better. But what we fans are doing is bullying. It was Barun's decision. The poor guy has every right to make his own life's decisions. The PH might have played some dirty politics and SP want's to continue the show cause afterall its business. But who I am most worried about is Barun. Just think, if his Bollywood dreams don't work out as expected and he wants to come back to TV, is it going to be easy for him? And who knows SP or any channel or any PH may be wary about considering him for their projects incase they have to suffer the wrath of the fans again. SP must be undergoing enough suffering to last them a lifetime.
Lets hope Barun's Bollywood dreams work out big for him, cause I am sure our 'LOVE' will make things more difficult for him to get back.

we love respect and support him ...as far as know he is forced to leave.

if sp can't retain him then we want to end the epic love story ...y sp is dragging this ..
muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Please do throw a big bitch fit, and add in some bitchiness from me as well.

Go to top