Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
YAY!!!thats the way to go giirl!let them burn in the fire they themselves hav created !!!
we all r with u...tell bthem they make shows 4 US n we have the power to make or break them!!!
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Do me a favor and take a bag of chappals... if you don't get answers please feel free to hurl it at them. 😉

All the very best and please please voice every single query we have. 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SaraJL

Great!
Wish I was in England just had to move to Norway.
You know what you can do ask other fans to question SP in front of everyone.
I am sure there will be some local media present there use them to strip SP.
I am so angry, now I feel bad that I am not in England.
Do not leave them alone at any cost unless it's good news.

You Are From Norway ?! Hei :) 😳
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
yes you girl, my friends are planning the same👍🏼 & if i get the baby sitter, i will definately go down there with huge rants😈
Internatinal audience donot tolerate unprofessionalism & 🐷
i have never heard before of SPA, first time watched just to watch arshi & din't even know who the other cartoons were🤡🐷
if they let barun go, SP will be the biggest loosers of all time🤬👎🏼
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love it

I wish I was there

But please convince all the folks sitting around you to join you in your tirade
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz kick some b*tts if necessary
Koeli thumbnail
my support is with you.

HALLA BOL

I will keep your sprits up sitting here in Kolkata (India)
luckyarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Go Girl . We r with you, give them not only yours but our piece of mind too
I will be there and joining u for sure! I have paid my hard earned cash, so if they thinking of pulling Barun out there will be he'll to play with!!!!😡 They ain't seen nothing yet for sure!!! Edited by memyselfandme1 - 11 years ago
lnikki thumbnail
All the very best.. Give them hell from us too...  I had been to SP Office for a meeting with my colleague and during the entire period, I was just wondering if I could have a go at them with my laptop. Its a different thing that I was meeting the admin adn IT guys and not the programming ones😭  But once I was out from the meeting, I  made sure that I called a friend and told her that I wished my meeting was with the programming team and it would have been a perfect opportunity to give them a piece of my mind, all the while making sure that I was being heard while pretending to be absorbed in the connversation. 

Once I ended the call, the person asked me if something was wrong, and my reply was "I really don't know how professional or intelligent SP is, because if you were as really smart and professional, you would know the pulse of the market and would retain Barun and the storyline of IPKKND. But I guess its your programming head's fault or rather the one who recruited him, coz only a blind and dumb would ignore the furore and outrage of your viewers.  Anyway, just thought I will let you know that all the luck in the world will not save your show if Barun exits. Its nice talking to you" and I walked away.

Only the corporate office and my colleagues presence made me control my anger at SP. I wish I was at the SPL event, so that I get to have a go at the SP team in front of the media. So, go girl, kick their ass 😊