Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

can somebody tell me please...

monarainna Groupbie
monarainna
monarainna

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hey members...

I havent been watching KHTW from the start...

I liked vineets character and darshans performance so i started watching the show...

i try to go back and watch it from the net...

for those of you who have been following the show can you please tell me...

i watched the initial episodes where pradeep was desperate for a promotion...

His boss is throwing a party and he introduces his wife to pradeep and the other colleagues...

the boss's wife and the other lady are talking about how nice the saree is and she bought it from where the boss's wife had recommended and thats when mona walks in wearing an old saree,pradeep gets embarased...

so yeah back to my Q...
that boss's wife...the lady is shown for a short while so i could not make much out...
but she looks soo much like vineets wife priyali...the framed pic in vineets room...
is there any link in the story,like did i see it right or Vineets married life has not yet been shown...and we dont know much about priyali,just that they had a beautiful relationship...

can someone please fill me in...thanks in advance...Wink

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I have watched KHTV from the beginning, but I must admit I did not notice the similarity between the boss' wife and Priyali. If they are the same, I think it's not intentional. Ekta has a habit of recycling her actors, and continuity isn't one of her strong points.

Btw, Vineet's wife was named Shaina in the earlier episodes. Later they told us it was Priyali. Another blooper.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monarainna

monarainna Groupbie
monarainna
monarainna

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I have watched KHTV from the beginning, but I must admit I did not notice the similarity between the boss' wife and Priyali. If they are the same, I think it's not intentional. Ekta has a habit of recycling her actors, and continuity isn't one of her strong points.

Btw, Vineet's wife was named Shaina in the earlier episodes. Later they told us it was Priyali. Another blooper.

Thanks for letting me Know...
@ bold i'vnt gotten to that bit as yet...i really started going back to the start to catch up on vineets life...i admire the character/actor...wanted to know what his story is like...
could you please tell me what his story is about...
wese when i started from episode 1,some of the stuff i just forward...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index