India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

letter to Star Plus from Canada

sivanayani Senior Member
sivanayani
sivanayani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Friends, This is my letter to Star Plus. Whoever who agrees with me, please lend your support.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to begin by saying that I don't know Hindi, but I am a fan of IPKKND. This show is so good that I, along with many of my friends, here in Canada have become fans of your show. I would like to congratulate you, the team, for putting together such a great show. 

That said, there are a few things I would like to bring to your attention. 

First of all, we watch this show because of the lead actors. If you change them or bring in substitutes, the show will not fly. You have been able to attract such a diverse audience (including my friends and myself who are Canadian Tamils) to the Starplus network because of this show. Is spoilt, we will end up cancelling our subscription to Starplus because the only reason we watch Starplus is to catch your show. 

There are a couple of things you can do: (Pardon me taking the liberty of being forthright and straight forward with you)

1. Do not change the lead cast  (without Arnav and Kushi ' Barun and Sanaya there is no IPKKND)
2. Do not change the storyline of the drama. If you bring in substitutes for either Barun or       Sanaya, it would undoubtedly change the storyline. 
3. If for any reason you are unable to continue to produce this drama, let some other producer do it. But do not change the actors or the storyline. If you are
        unable to continue the story in its natural track, end the show with a happy ending and begin a fresh season (Season II) 
4. Do not lose the respect the fans have for Starplus by unnecessarily prolonging the drama by taking unusual paths in the storyline. 

We don't want to cancel our subscription to Starplus and I hope you will act accordingly. 

Thanks
Fan of IPKKND 

Edited by sivanayani - 11 November 2012 at 10:00am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALSidhuSKkuc1407ramamanjayagowrisakuno1Kitwatsaambavilnikkidharsh18BentleyathirumaSYGOjulijasmeentzeifkoyel.camerarafiqueSilpa_25sammi5sargamfriendsinder1714DreamcatchernupsiiiLIONHEARTVIP.Lifechanloves-JB_1DnishkkalovebadhanKavita1000Ace11meghapriyankaMAS_5253ASRmkanz11dhijayvinu.srhabskhusiarnavgopikaajiraman987crazyaddictionUKLotussneak-peekmillllliIPKKNDkaur92shilparoxxnandu_2007sun_shine_girlmomb24gifttagDaRkPrInCeSsapoorvaarnavkooltoadMistyDawnpriyanka3677.Screwtape.pup03ArnieBoyBarun

saambavi Newbie
saambavi
saambavi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Friend I am with You. I am also thinking the same. I am going to cancel my ATN pkg. Why Should I pay extra money for that stupid chanal???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamansakuno1julijasmeenathirumachanloves-JB_1DsivanayaniVIP.LifesargamfriendsIPKKNDkaur92

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
with you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanathirumachanloves-JB_1D

Puvi Groupbie
Puvi
Puvi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
We bought airtel dth only to watch ipkknd,I send mail to starplus, my cousin from Mumbai keep on calling sp,lets hope for positive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

athiruma

Faiqahfadia Groupbie
Faiqahfadia
Faiqahfadia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
We made a similar post as well.  Only have subscription just for this show.  If this show is gone, we will cancel subsription.  We live in Canada and stay up till 10 to watch this show.  We PVR it and watch it over and over. We agree as well that it should just end on a happy note and not with other actors.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

athirumachanloves-JB_1DsivanayaniVIP.LifeUKLotus

Bavithra Groupbie
Bavithra
Bavithra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I am with you my friend. I am also going to cancel ATN. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

athirumachanloves-JB_1D

sivanayani Senior Member
sivanayani
sivanayani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saambavi

Friend I am with You. I am also thinking the same. I am going to cancel my ATN pkg. Why Should I pay extra money for that stupid chanal???
Thank you dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1D

Bavithra Groupbie
Bavithra
Bavithra

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafaya1

with you

me too

Edited by Bavithra - 11 November 2012 at 11:30am

Go to top