Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Shahzur idhar udhar bhatak rahi hai, Chunnu ka bhi koi ata-pata naheen hai! Milenge toh surely I will convey your regards bro!😲

All fun threads of this season are here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3240082

On top of this master thread is link to fun threads of BB-5 as well!...Jab bhi tension sataaye...safalta poorvak door bhagaayein!
πŸ˜›

lol ok...yeah ur threads have always been a stress buster even more effective than the navratna tel that Amitabh Bachchan endorsesπŸ˜† will go thru them thanks for the link😊
🀣🀣🀣

Loved the Punjabi exchange between NSS and wifey, hilarious Cruiser ji. So now you know Punjabi as well 😲

And Sleeveless Saagarika 🀣🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

🀣🀣🀣

Loved the Punjabi exchange between NSS and wifey, hilarious Cruiser ji. So now you know Punjabi as well 😲

And Sleeveless Saagarika 🀣🀣

Thanks Chandra...with Mamata Didi's Bong accent post, Kashif Bhaai's Leter to Sallu in Hyderabadi Hindi and Punjabi Choonti-Mukka of two Navjots, I have completed a triangle!...Rectangle if you count Sampat ji's Bundelkhandi Hindi also!😲

Gujarat jaane ke liye aapka sahara chaahiye...and house loaded with Gujjus now!πŸ˜›

Thanks Chandra...with Mamata Didi's Bong accent post, Kashif Bhaai's Leter to Sallu in Hyderabadi Hindi and Punjabi Choonti-Mukka of two Navjots, I have completed a triangle!...Rectangle if you count Sampat ji's Bundelkhandi Hindi also!😲

Gujarat jaane ke liye aapka sahara chaahiye...and house loaded with Gujjus now!πŸ˜›

Cruiser trying to speak Gujarati for a post, that would a hilarious sight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I shall gladly become your Guruji in that case πŸ˜‰

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiviNitya

Hillarious & v nice writeup! Wonderful! (missed sidhuji in todays epi)
Mr & Mrs Navjot convo & dialogues were so cute n funny πŸ˜†
Looks like u notice that sleeveless sagarika reporter alot haha!!
N that pic of cycling at end I havnt seen before...V nice!!

Woh koi miss hone waali cheez hai? CNN-IBN ki item...🀣

thanks for laughing on the post...glad you liked it!😊

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar Cruiser aapka child and woman rolled in one ne toh Sidhu ka bhashan ko bhakwas keh kar trash kar diya. Jab uski pankh ghar se ja raha tha ek aansu bhi nahin royi. Is mein aap ka vishesh tippani kya hain.

*king*
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *king*

Yaar Cruiser aapka child and woman rolled in one ne toh Sidhu ka bhashan ko bhakwas keh kar trash kar diya. Jab uski pankh ghar se ja raha tha ek aansu bhi nahin royi. Is mein aap ka vishesh tippani kya hain.

*king*

Haven't watched yesterday's episode, so can't comment!

But in a way I like her because she is not calculative and scheming like a few others. Jo dil mein aaye, bol deti hai!...So far, I love her! Great entertainment value and straight on your face approach!!πŸ˜›

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font color="#0000FF">Thanks tanasha ji...you seem busy off late!😊</font>

So now galat sharma joins our sleeveless Sagarika and Prabhu bawla πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And yes, been extremely busy off late... Board exams have begun and 6 papers down, 5 more to go for me
BeingBlunt thumbnail
The galat sharma addition was fantastic cruiserji, INDIA TV ke bina ye post poora ho hi nahi sakta. πŸ˜†

HAPPY DIWALI CRUISERJI.
Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

The galat sharma addition was fantastic cruiserji, INDIA TV ke bina ye post poora ho hi nahi sakta. πŸ˜†

HAPPY DIWALI CRUISERJI.

Happy Diwali to you too Suyash...God bless!!
😊