•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sana tried to be oversmart by telling Vishal not to reveal that they know each other from before...

BB announced in front of everyone that they know each other...Awesome Job BB !

I dont get why Sapna is surprised at Urvashi's nomination...She herself said "Urvashi ne bola ONLY FOR SIDHU Sir"...Yeah ! So she started talking for Sidhu...

Sapna herself says ...I cant fight one day and behave like nothing happened the other day...then why expect Urvashi to not nominate her...😕

Dude sumone go tell Urvashi NOT to talk to Aashka...that female is POISON...! Sheesh...She was looking like a CHUDAIL in that dance today...! Sheesh ! Isse acha toh Vishal Sapna ke sath dance kar leta..

Sana is PROUD that she was with Delnaz n Ashka...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !! I wudve committed SUICIDE if I was in her place rather than be with these two fakesters...

HATED Urvashi's reason for nominating Sapna...I thought yesterday's precap had more...did they edit that out...Yesterday Urvashi was saying in the precap - "We tried to sort out the difference BUT STILL..."...They cut that part out today...no wonder Urvashi reason seemed dumb...Yeah right...She doesnt want Sapna to be unhappy...! Seriously Urvashi? I thought if you were allowed to kill one person inside the house...that wud be Sapna..😆😆 Plz be frank Urvashi...thats what you are liked for...I hated your nomination cover up today..U sounded like Aashka...

What was Urvashi telling Vrajesh that she cudve pulled a surprise nomination?? He seemed to get the hint...WHO?? Aashka??? M glad she didnt...and OTHERS DID...That was even better...knowing that MANY ppl in the house hate her...otherwise as usual she wud blame Urvashi for that too...If Urvashi was not the captain then I bet Aashka wudve said Urvashi nominated me for sure..

She keeps calling Urvashi fake...Till last week she called Sapna - PAGAL aurat...Bleach dimag tak gaya hai...And today Sapna is her best friend..."Bura jo dekhan main chala...bura na mileya koi...Jo dekha so aapno...mujhsa bura na koi..."

BEST PART..

When Niketan-Vrajesh-Mink and Urvashi were watching from inside and all the dance practice was going on...So much happened that it almost looked staged...

Rajeev going near Delu...Rajeev spilling water...Sana coming...Delu saying paani hai...and DHADAAAM...Sana on the floor...Oh god...and those people inside laughing...HILARIOUS !!!😆😆😆😆

Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago