Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 99)

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Dips is going to get super duper takeela shot from madhu..that is for  sure..how long she can blabber same old dials..its like either too irritating or too boring...

hatziee im sure now cv,s are not showing RK doing anything abt deeps bcos MB is the person who will actually teach deeps lesson when she clearly said shamu tht she will not  forgive him as wife  to attck her husband , do u think she wil bear deepseying her husband uski aankhen nikal degi im waiting fro tht day. just let her get more possassive abt him then watch where deeps will find herself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-ISADORASunsetglowleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Agree Reni...

That character is sketched in such a way..may be may not be in real i have not come across any such characters who would stoop so low as to try put despo act...i would not call it a seduction..that defo spoils seduction's sensuality...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglowfairy_tales-brokensoul-anji-miraleverneleelaa9

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I think RK was angry with Madhu for leaving in the middle of night when he asks her not to.

So he might not talk to her at all in Police Station. So Madhu will come to talk to RK as in promo.

i was thinking the same thing...

the promo is for thursday rt??
so tomorrow its just the police station drama???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-leverneleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by Manonids

Hi All, 

Drop in to say Happy Diwali to all Smile...in bw,  talking about the episode, I am disappointed with RK's character now as far as Dips is concerned and have Zero hopes he will do anything ever against her. Dead May be its only Madhu who will set Dips some day. I didnt find anything dramatic in RK's entry today ...and loved bittu G more for being loyal to Madhu and admitting his mistake in front of Malick.  As far as Madhu is concerned, I liked how she is sticking to her relation with Malick despite his father's sin. however, she is not going to support his actions. Precap was bang on as once again she proved why she is Mrs Madhubala Rishab Kundra  Clap  Loved Bittu G too much ...Smile

Hi, Nids.Smile Lovely to see you here again. Happy Diwali.Big smile
Agree with all your points.Clap But wonder when Madhu will start becoming shrewder and more ruthless in dealing with the people RK can't strike against.ConfusedOuch

Hi leela ...Nice to see u Smile...Happy Diwali ...As of now, Madhu is not aware of Malick's 3rd attack on RK and sooner she is going to find out ...I am waiting for her reaction at that time.  I was expecting Madhu to inform RK about all this, but she didnt !!!! why ?? because for her, being with her criminal father was more important ...and its justified too  and I dont have issues with that. But, looking at the kind of bonding she has developed, not at one point, she thought about how RK is going to react .?? Will he trust me or not ??? so such questions didnt strike her at all ...Why ??? because she is yet to get pulled by RK to the level that she will forget all besides him. He's going to be her Center of Universe...The more she is going to know him deeper, the more she is going to get relieved from her emotional baggage with her family ...Its my take ...Now, since RK is back in picture, she is going to be confronted with all sort of fears about losing RK because of her father's sin. !!!! so here starts her new journey where she would be more relieved from her father's attachment and would be able to see RK in different light ...She will soon turn into RK's body guard willingly against Dips LOL

Nids, I felt Madhu's not telling RK was more her protecting him and his image.

She would not create a situation where he would potentially retaliate if there was even a ghost of a chance that there was no cause for retaliation from the person she suspected.

She didn't want to believe - even with definitive circumstantial evidence - that her Maalik had tried to kill RK.

If there was an iota of possibility that it wasn't true, she *had* to try for that.

She didn't try to protect Shamsher or defend him, but she took on part of the blame willingly, remembering a childhood promise and understanding his fatherly protectiveness driven to excess.

But the decisive point was when she stopped trying to understand or rationalize his actions, and that was when she said "my husband".

Her father stood deprioritized. It was not that he mattered less, but that - however unreasonably - RK mattered more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33SunsetglowleverneManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

I think RK was angry with Madhu for leaving in the middle of night when he asks her not to.

So he might not talk to her at all in Police Station. So Madhu will come to talk to RK as in promo.

Same here ...he will walk away and MAdhu will feel that he feels that she is involved in this attack ...so she will go there to prove her innocence though RK will surprise her that u left against my permissionLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33ISADORASunsetglowleverneleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by leverne

Hey anki...

Shahi...dips is a shame on the bhabhi relation...but there are women in real life like her..:(

she is shame to every relation there is...LOL
wife, bhabhi, DIL..

ya i knw...but bhabhi i told as we were talking abt madhu saying bhabhi again and again...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33Sunsetglowleelaa9

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

I am missing Meenu. Where is she and Anji too.

tum ne yaad kiya aur hum chale aayeLOL

okay type   of episode na?  this Deepz is getting on my nerves

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglowleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

Originally posted by ISADORA

Dips is going to get super duper takeela shot from madhu..that is for  sure..how long she can blabber same old dials..its like either too irritating or too boring...

hatziee im sure now cv,s are not showing RK doing anything abt deeps bcos MB is the person who will actually teach deeps lesson when she clearly said shamu tht she will not  forgive him as wife  to attck her husband , do u think she wil bear deepseying her husband uski aankhen nikal degi im waiting fro tht day. just let her get more possassive abt him then watch where deeps will find herself.

Absolutely right maya...It has to be madhu..may be that is the reason why RK always shuts his  mouth..when his dials can shut up any one..Dips seems to be more immune to them only further proves how low she can stoop..Maddy getting possessive is a treat to watch... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33fairy_tales-brokensoul-Sunsetglowleverneleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index