Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 94)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I am doing fine Shahi, Devu, Reni ...I was expecting a lot more from RK I guess ...so I am bit disappointed but now I have zero expectations from him ...at the max, he is going to BBB her as always but she is almost used to it now ...so nothing major is going to happen ...Let Madhu handle Dips if RK is weak enough to face her ...I am looking forward to Madhu and Bittu bonding now ..Smile  they have come a long way now ...and Trishna ...she is another headache Dead...ahhh Dips and Trishna ...Sigh ...

@ Hi Hatzie 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-ISADORAleverneleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

so shahi if madhu sees shammu truly repent the way RK did,...so she as a wife will forgive him?

For that RK will play a role. He will explain to her about what he did to them like he said to Shammu.

He said to Shammu he has the right to attack RK after what RK has done to their family.

Madhu knows Shammu has already repenting for that she doesn't have to wait and see. But for her to accept something like this will take time. It is form her side that needs time. Shammu is already turned over to the actual person he is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33Sunsetglowleverneleelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Originally posted by Manonids

Hi All, 

Drop in to say Happy Diwali to all Smile...in bw,  talking about the episode, I am disappointed with RK's character now as far as Dips is concerned and have Zero hopes he will do anything ever against her. Dead May be its only Madhu who will set Dips some day. I didnt find anything dramatic in RK's entry today ...and loved bittu G more for being loyal to Madhu and admitting his mistake in front of Malick.  As far as Madhu is concerned, I liked how she is sticking to her relation with Malick despite his father's sin. however, she is not going to support his actions. Precap was bang on as once again she proved why she is Mrs Madhubala Rishab Kundra  Clap  Loved Bittu G too much ...Smile
HII nidz happy diwali, and ur right I have stop expecting from RK tht he will do anything to deeps now, but want MB herself to teach deeps lesson bcos deeps insult malliks she shd also know to defend herself, so many people in her life has insulted but she never ever reacts now in deeps case I want her to do tht .Y shd she need RK to defend her everytime.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowManonidzleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

[QUOTE=leverne]MB taking u turn frm what was prmised to be a show with kitchen politics [/QUOTE

Latest update from TT ...well makers better pull themselves up ...too much of family drama is getting on nerves now ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-ISADORAleverneleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Hi All, 

Drop in to say Happy Diwali to all Smile...in bw,  talking about the episode, I am disappointed with RK's character now as far as Dips is concerned and have Zero hopes he will do anything ever against her. Dead May be its only Madhu who will set Dips some day. I didnt find anything dramatic in RK's entry today ...and loved bittu G more for being loyal to Madhu and admitting his mistake in front of Malick.  As far as Madhu is concerned, I liked how she is sticking to her relation with Malick despite his father's sin. however, she is not going to support his actions. Precap was bang on as once again she proved why she is Mrs Madhubala Rishab Kundra  Clap  Loved Bittu G too much ...Smile

Hi, Nids.Smile Lovely to see you here again. Happy Diwali.Big smile
Agree with all your points.Clap But wonder when Madhu will start becoming shrewder and more ruthless in dealing with the people RK can't strike against.ConfusedOuch

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-Manonidz

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
shahi ur right..may be RK will help her forgive n forget...

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

MB taking u turn frm what was prmised to be a show with kitchen politics

MB will be a show which has everything. Because they are planning for a long run. For that eveyrthing is needed. they are opening lot of doors for new tracks and keeping them open.

Mostly big tracks are not even touched. In everything they have kept the big one still in the closet.

All these days with showing RK's family i thought once their track takes a break everything will be in open. But the biggest secret about RK's father suicide and what happens to him, Why RK blame himself for that was not revealed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33Sunsetglowleverneleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

Hi All, 

HII nidz happy diwali, and ur right I have stop expecting from RK tht he will do anything to deeps now, but want MB herself to teach deeps lesson bcos deeps insult malliks she shd also know to defend herself, so many people in her life has insulted but she never ever reacts now in deeps case I want her to do tht .Y shd she need RK to defend her everytime.

Hi Maya ...Well, Madhu has always been like this ...but looking at today's episode, her father's act was way too much ...so she didnt had anything to defend ...even if RK would have been at her place, he would have been speechless ...since her father actually committed something unpardonable ...I believe Dips is up for a dose soon from Madhu as Madhu's simmering love for RK is going to maker her all the more possessive for RK ...fingers crossed ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglowfairy_tales-brokensoul-ISADORAleverneleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index