Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 93)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
so shahi if madhu sees shammu truly repent the way RK did,...so she as a wife will forgive him?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-ISADORASunsetglowleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
uff the third attck will come to haunt...

hey nids...happy diwali...hugs..

Angel-33ISADORASunsetglowManonidzleelaa9

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Hi All, 

Drop in to say Happy Diwali to all Smile...in bw,  talking about the episode, I am disappointed with RK's character now as far as Dips is concerned and have Zero hopes he will do anything ever against her. Dead May be its only Madhu who will set Dips some day. I didnt find anything dramatic in RK's entry today ...and loved bittu G more for being loyal to Madhu and admitting his mistake in front of Malick.  As far as Madhu is concerned, I liked how she is sticking to her relation with Malick despite his father's sin. however, she is not going to support his actions. Precap was bang on as once again she proved why she is Mrs Madhubala Rishab Kundra  Clap  Loved Bittu G too much ...Smile

oh...Nids...so happy to see you...Hug
happy Diwali to you too...!!!Smile

we were discussing the same thing..
RK is totally out of character when it comes to Dips..wonder why..Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidzleverneleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Hi All, 

Drop in to say Happy Diwali to all Smile...in bw,  talking about the episode, I am disappointed with RK's character now as far as Dips is concerned and have Zero hopes he will do anything ever against her. Dead May be its only Madhu who will set Dips some day. I didnt find anything dramatic in RK's entry today ...and loved bittu G more for being loyal to Madhu and admitting his mistake in front of Malick.  As far as Madhu is concerned, I liked how she is sticking to her relation with Malick despite his father's sin. however, she is not going to support his actions. Precap was bang on as once again she proved why she is Mrs Madhubala Rishab Kundra  Clap  Loved Bittu G too much ...Smile

Hi Nidz. happy Diwali. Happy to see U after so many days. How are U??

I agree completely with what U have written.

RK's character is disappointing where DIpali is concerned. And I am also happy Madhu is supporting the right when lot of forum members doubted her for supporting the right  she won't this time cos it was Shammu who was the culprit.

She is there for her father as a daughter but at the same time she is very clear about what she think about his actions and not ready to forgive him as RK's wife.

Edited by Shahisthi - 13 November 2012 at 8:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33SunsetglowISADORAleverneManonidzleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Hi All, 

Happy Diwali Nidzz...

Me too RK should have shown Dips place but no he did not do anything about it...I am truly disappointed in him..Bittu was damn good..Madhu was  bang on Dips never stops irritating...

Angel-33-brokensoul-Sunsetglowleverneleelaa9

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Originally posted by leverne

so shahi if madhu sees shammu truly repent the way RK did,...so she as a wife will forgive him?

time might heel everything Ren...

Madhu took a while to understand and kinda accept RK for what he is...!!
even in Shammu's case...she will forgive him in the long run..
but for now...she is being herself...and i like that about madhu's character..!!

Edited by devikamd - 13 November 2012 at 8:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33leverneleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

did anyone see the TT news...:P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowISADORAleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
MB taking u turn frm what was prmised to be a show with kitchen politics

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-Manonidzleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index