Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 92)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

I dont understand in this wrost situation where one irritating characetr deeps is already there so Y shd trish brought back now, hope cv,s dosent potray too much negativity.or else it will bcame intolerable to wtach deeps and trish one by day OMG cant imagineDead

It is a mistake CV's are doing. But I know this will happen.

And I guess Madhu's job will be insulted and cry all the time till the end of this week. When she is at her home, Trishna is there insulting her and when in RK mansion Dipali will insult her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33fairy_talesSunsetglowleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
RK looked good in white

Edited by leverne - 13 November 2012 at 8:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33ISADORASunsetglowleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
so will it be wrong if i expect Mahu the wife to forgive shammu...love heals afterall..:P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by leverne

devu i m talking abt forgiving RK for what he did to the family re...

ohk..sorry..lols..!!

well...love heels and make us forget everything na...Wink

What RK did was wrong Ren.

But in these days she spent with him, she has understood why he was like that and also she is grateful for what RK has done for Shammu's recovery.

Well RK doesn't have to do so much na. Like getting machines from abroad and all. It was his way of kind of apologizing. He went out of his way and Madhu is a soft person who notices good things easily than the evil

Angel-33Sunsetglowleverne

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
todays episode was kinda ok...Dips n Trishna overacting..madhu nt allowed to say anything...m glad RK woke up todayLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33Sunsetglowleverne--Udhay--leelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hi All, 

Drop in to say Happy Diwali to all Smile...in bw,  talking about the episode, I am disappointed with RK's character now as far as Dips is concerned and have Zero hopes he will do anything ever against her. Dead May be its only Madhu who will set Dips some day. I didnt find anything dramatic in RK's entry today ...and loved bittu G more for being loyal to Madhu and admitting his mistake in front of Malick.  As far as Madhu is concerned, I liked how she is sticking to her relation with Malick despite his father's sin. however, she is not going to support his actions. Precap was bang on as once again she proved why she is Mrs Madhubala Rishab Kundra  Clap  Loved Bittu G too much ...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33fairy_tales-brokensoul-ISADORASunsetglowleverneleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

so will it be wrong if i expect Mahu the wife to forgive shammu...love heals afterall..:P

She will. Ren.

But it will again will take time. Like it did to change her mind about RK.

Time heals a lot of things. But I think when she is ready to forgive SHammu she might get to know about the third attack.

Angel-33leverneleelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by mayamagic

I dont understand in this wrost situation where one irritating characetr deeps is already there so Y shd trish brought back now, hope cv,s dosent potray too much negativity.or else it will bcame intolerable to wtach deeps and trish one by day OMG cant imagineDead

It is a mistake CV's are doing. But I know this will happen.

And I guess Madhu's job will be insulted and cry all the time till the end of this week. When she is at her home, Trishna is there insulting her and when in RK mansion Dipali will insult her.
But shahi I got tired of MB geeting humilated again and again first tht makki ayi, then makki, trish and now deeps when will she learn to give them back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-ISADORASunsetglowleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index