Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 84)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Ren yeah she is a weakling... a shallow character easily belives anyone... but i've come across people like that ...
but here she is given proof that Madhu knows something... still she does make a token protest... that is all she can ever do, according to the way she is presented.
As long as she is involved with kukkuji it will be really difficult to turn RK ...
she does mention that after her husband's death it became difficult for her to manage Rishab... may be he went thru some pyschotic trauma...remember he blames himself for his father's death.
As i see both his parents were weak... on committed suicide and took the easy way out... the other broke his trust and remarried.

she is a very shallow character...i have never come across such people...in fact i cant stand people like that...LOLLOL

how can it be difficult to explain to a 12 year old...it wont take 17 years for sure...i am still nt convinced she tried enough...

howmuch ever shattered RK must have been at the loss of his father...i dont think the mother was there for him during his painful times...so the hatred and indifference towards radha ji...she let him suffer and ALONE...

yes i do agree that both his parents were weak...and SELFISH if i can say that...they selected paths which ever easy for them...didnt for once think abt their child...

All in all i can say all cant be a Padmini...Big smile
[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Since the time I knew about RK's father's suicide just after he spent sometime with RK that is also loving moments, I am not convinced it is a suicide. Infact I think he might be murdered.

I know Kuku Bhatia plays silly games to get money now. But in reality I think he is a big player. He said in one episode, I was there for Radhaji when her husband dies, took care of evevrything and Rishabh too. So I have doubt on him. Also Raza Murad has not been used well so far. So a bigger dhamaka is waitiing for us from him for sure. Makers wouldn't get an actor like him for the scenes we are seeing now. So there is more to RK's father's death than what we see now.

Radhaji on the other hand is a very weak woman. As a mother, I don;t know why she couldn't understand her son after taking care of him for 12 years. She should have understood him more than that, I believe.

[/QUOTE]

Shahi, Reni, perfect points.Clap
It's all Shrodinger's cat right now.Confused Either thing could be true until further revelations are made, but Radha looks guilty of being a bad mother in every light.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Sunsetglowmanesha76leverne

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

another aspect that irritates me is that she seems so unaware of what is happening around her... she hasn't noticed her present husband's true colors even now... has not noticed the undercurrents of the dipz-Rk equation..
during that episode after Dipz entered i had a feel that she did know... remember her words to Madhu while she tries to explain DIpz. and RK takes madhu away... but then nothing... now she is back to happily seeing only what she wishes to see!!!Angry

that moment in Puja when RK says his mother's name is Radha Mohan Kundra says what he feels... She was his mother as long as she was Radha Mohan Kundra... once she changed it to Radha Bhatia ... she stopped existing for him.

Excellent points , Bindu.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Ofcourse leela Radha couldn't be called as a good mother. I know she love her son.

But apart from that she doesn't do anything. Instead she is creating more burdens for RK by making RK tolerate her nautanki family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglowmanesha76leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by bangalores

REn he was 12 na?  A really volatile age , if you ask me.Wink.. one needs to tend very carefully...Ouch
i am sympathetic towards her...not everybody can be Paddo.
Radhaji we all agree cannot stand wthout some one to lean on...
As Sahi said RK now realises the streght of Paddo and Mallik... and hs respect for them

thats the whole point na di... the fault was all of radha..she shd have understood her son...rather than getting so engrossed in her new marriage...i dont know her circumstances but i wont accept the fact that she deserves sympathy...had she tried even a bit to mend the relation with RK..may be Madhu would nt have suffered so much...

Just because a person is weak is nt an excuse for a not so good up bringing./../whatever RK is today its the fault of his parents only...

Clap

Sunsetglowleverne

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Ofcourse leela Radha couldn't be called as a good mother. I know she love her son.

But apart from that she doesn't do anything. Instead she is creating more burdens for RK by making RK tolerate her nautanki family.

Shahi, Radha's demeanour and her authoritative yet doting image is such a formidably cultivated and misleading mirage that you'll find yourself in the desert with no water in sight after confidently walking towards a supposed oasis.DeadOuch

Which is likely to be Madhu's plight when the maternal affection and gratitude of her weathervane saasuma disappears like... well, a mirage.Ouch

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I think I must have written almost an entire IF page in total on a recent Ep-Discussion thread about Radha.TongueLOL
She *would* gladly give her life for her son.Smile
So, rather than admit even to herself that she destroyed rather than rebuild his happiness by remarrying the wrong man, she will blame Rishabh for being in the wrong.Confused
It's love but a poisonous debiliating kind of love, where she will refuse to see he is getting hurt rather than simultaneously understand she is responsible to a great degree for that hurt.Ouch
There is no way even dropping dead tonight would make the character less self-protecting.Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul---Udhay--manesha76

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Episode started...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Sikky is saying a bit too much...hope when his truth is revealed..he also should be chained and dragged...

Shammu surrendered him self..:'(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index