Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 83)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
hello spammers..

coffe anyone?

so its back to trish is it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76leverne

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hello spammers..

coffe anyone?

Check it now 

Madhubala Phatakdi family kaisi lagi Wink ? 

Loquacious_Aashleelaa9

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

hello spammers..

coffe anyone?

Check it now 

Madhubala Phatakdi family kaisi lagi Wink ? 
ROFL

PurrrfectWink

manesha76leelaa9

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

I was getting bored so i decided to make this post on Madhubala characters . 

I hope its not stupid Ouch

Guys me waiting for the Episode . Dips is taking advantage & trying to harass Madhu Cry .

Edited by manesha76 - 13 November 2012 at 6:13am

Loquacious_Aashleelaa9

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
go ahead..me off to work!

byee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

go ahead..me off to work!

byee

Ok Bye  meet you after the episode is over Tongue
-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Ren yeah she is a weakling... a shallow character easily belives anyone... but i've come across people like that ...
but here she is given proof that Madhu knows something... still she does make a token protest... that is all she can ever do, according to the way she is presented.
As long as she is involved with kukkuji it will be really difficult to turn RK ...
she does mention that after her husband's death it became difficult for her to manage Rishab... may be he went thru some pyschotic trauma...remember he blames himself for his father's death.
As i see both his parents were weak... on committed suicide and took the easy way out... the other broke his trust and remarried.

[/QUOTE]

she is a very shallow character...i have never come across such people...in fact i cant stand people like that...LOLLOL

how can it be difficult to explain to a 12 year old...it wont take 17 years for sure...i am still nt convinced she tried enough...

howmuch ever shattered RK must have been at the loss of his father...i dont think the mother was there for him during his painful times...so the hatred and indifference towards radha ji...she let him suffer and ALONE...

yes i do agree that both his parents were weak...and SELFISH if i can say that...they selected paths which ever easy for them...didnt for once think abt their child...

All in all i can say all cant be a Padmini...Big smile
[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Since the time I knew about RK's father's suicide just after he spent sometime with RK that is also loving moments, I am not convinced it is a suicide. Infact I think he might be murdered.

I know Kuku Bhatia plays silly games to get money now. But in reality I think he is a big player. He said in one episode, I was there for Radhaji when her husband dies, took care of evevrything and Rishabh too. So I have doubt on him. Also Raza Murad has not been used well so far. So a bigger dhamaka is waitiing for us from him for sure. Makers wouldn't get an actor like him for the scenes we are seeing now. So there is more to RK's father's death than what we see now.

Radhaji on the other hand is a very weak woman. As a mother, I don;t know why she couldn't understand her son after taking care of him for 12 years. She should have understood him more than that, I believe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglowmanesha76leverneleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

another aspect that irritates me is that she seems so unaware of what is happening around her... she hasn't noticed her present husband's true colors even now... has not noticed the undercurrents of the dipz-Rk equation..
during that episode after Dipz entered i had a feel that she did know... remember her words to Madhu while she tries to explain DIpz. and RK takes madhu away... but then nothing... now she is back to happily seeing only what she wishes to see!!!Angry

that moment in Puja when RK says his mother's name is Radha Mohan Kundra says what he feels... She was his mother as long as she was Radha Mohan Kundra... once she changed it to Radha Bhatia ... she stopped existing for him.

Sometimes she seems to be an intelligent person. Sometimes I can't understand her. Sometimes when she talks to Madhu about RK, it seems she understand his problem and him, but don't know how to reach him.  She is one complicated character.

What I don't like her the most was whenever her husband says Bittuji will take care of RK U sleep, she readily agrees. It has happened so many times now. even last night first she was worried Madhu was not at home. But when Kuku said sleep, she will come she readily agrees.  Why can't she has her own mind and make decisions. If she is worried, the reply should be I will wait for her something like that na.

So imagine during these 17 years I am sure she must have done what Kuku said whenever she feels RK needs her. It was so easy for Bhatia's to play with her mind. So how can she see her husband's true colors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglowmanesha76leverneleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index