Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 81)

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Arnav congo on Sizzling

Edited by bangalores - 13 November 2012 at 4:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
lol madz...

sauts congo..u look good in pink hehehe

shahi even i think we will get trish and roma today...

devu...lets see how RK will bajao his family...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores-brokensoul-SunsetglowArnav90

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@ Sahi i am sure Trishna is going to make her dramatic entrance while Mallik is being taken away...
another out pour/ tantrum from her and Madhu's mute weeping and Padmini's kash-ma-kash will make up for the next two days

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leverne-chrys-

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

REn he was 12 na?  A really volatile age , if you ask me.Wink.. one needs to tend very carefully...Ouch
i am sympathetic towards her...not everybody can be Paddo.
Radhaji we all agree cannot stand wthout some one to lean on...
As Sahi said RK now realises the streght of Paddo and Mallik... and hs respect for them

thats the whole point na di... the fault was all of radha..she shd have understood her son...rather than getting so engrossed in her new marriage...i dont know her circumstances but i wont accept the fact that she deserves sympathy...had she tried even a bit to mend the relation with RK..may be Madhu would nt have suffered so much...

Just because a person is weak is nt an excuse for a not so good up bringing./../whatever RK is today its the fault of his parents only...

bangalores-brokensoul-leelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

Originally posted by leverne

bindu di i mean hatred as in according to me if she can stand for her self she would for Madhu as well...but its not her nature...she is like a show piece..she will quietly stay and see the entire world coming down...

she will not open her mouth...i dont know the resons she married kuku nor do i care abt that...my main worry is why she never tried to make the relation proper...how difficult would be it to convince a 12 yr old as comapred to 29 yr old...she didnt try enough and as shahi said now she blew her chance again...

Ren yeah she is a weakling... a shallow character easily belives anyone... but i've come across people like that ...
but here she is given proof that Madhu knows something... still she does make a token protest... that is all she can ever do, according to the way she is presented.
As long as she is involved with kukkuji it will be really difficult to turn RK ...
she does mention that after her husband's death it became difficult for her to manage Rishab... may be he went thru some pyschotic trauma...remember he blames himself for his father's death.
As i see both his parents were weak... on committed suicide and took the easy way out... the other broke his trust and remarried.

she is a very shallow character...i have never come across such people...in fact i cant stand people like that...LOLLOL

how can it be difficult to explain to a 12 year old...it wont take 17 years for sure...i am still nt convinced she tried enough...

howmuch ever shattered RK must have been at the loss of his father...i dont think the mother was there for him during his painful times...so the hatred and indifference towards radha ji...she let him suffer and ALONE...

yes i do agree that both his parents were weak...and SELFISH if i can say that...they selected paths which ever easy for them...didnt for once think abt their child...

All in all i can say all cant be a Padmini...Big smile

bangalores-brokensoul-leelaa9

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Omg.. so many pages..!! i missed so much..
any new news or gossip..?? ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresleverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
anki..ur working today...ir busy with fanily...we were discussing the show..:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

anki..ur working today...ir busy with fanily...we were discussing the show..:P

Reni busy with family.. its diwali na..
pages moved so fast, so i thought there was some news or gossip.. ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresSunsetglow-brokensoul-leverne

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index