Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 153

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
devu.., leela.., any segment in sbb/sbs..??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

White_lilyISADORAleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ISADORA

IF-Sizzlerz

ISADORA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Dips is such a let down character..Unhappy...I really had a speck thought that this negative character would be different but nope..what is with her seduction thing..ewww...and her make up is turning from better to worse... She is always spying on people i wonder why make to such an extent...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaWhite_lilyangelankianji-miraleelaa9

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Maneesha...Smile

you should also try it...
don't think you won't be able to write...!
and don't underestimate yourselves..
i have seen your replies in some posts..they are really good..!!

Devu , giving replies is one thing & writing an easy is another thing . I can write only when someone makes a Topic . But if want to make a Topic my self i will not be able to make like you - Leela - Pennu - Innocent - Rene - Hatzie & many more people . You all are amazing yaar Clap

You all are my Five Star Star Star Star Star Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

White_lilyangelankiISADORAleelaa9

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Dips is such a let down character..Unhappy...I really had a speck thought that this negative character would be different but nope..what is with her seduction thing..ewww...and her make up is turning from better to worse... She is always spying on people i wonder why make to such an extent...

yea hatzie she is a complete let down...Dead
i just hate dips, her acting her make up,...everything..Angry
i dont understand y and how long are cvs going to show her repetetive acts...Angry

Edited by angelanki - 12 November 2012 at 1:46am

White_lilyISADORAanji-miraleelaa9

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leelaa9

Devu, I have a different reaction to Radha believing ill of Madhu than I would if Bittuji does.Tongue
Bittuji is fantically loyal to RK.Big smile
His gratitude to Madhu for saving his Chief made him apologize on his own initiative to Shamsher as if Shamsher had gotten thrashed without offering violence first.Confused
So whether Bittuji turns against Madhu or not, in the long run he's guaranteed to be in her corner because he knows she can be the wife his Chief needs.Smile
RadhaDead, on the other hand... I hope Madhu permanently, even if without consciously deciding it, stops proactively trying to salvage the mother-son relationship. No need to say anything. Just start understanding the sheer unworthiness of a mother who is incapable of loyalty.Ouch
The BhatiasDead need to have it clearly rubbed in their faces that they are beggars in RK's home dealing with his *wife*.Angry
She may be 'chaar ferowaali biwi', but she *is* his biwi. Full and final.Embarrassed
The Bhatias are simply strays deluding themselves for gain. They are *not* his relatives or family to claim any such authority.

I agree about Bittuji...but not only that leela...
i think Bittuji is much more realistic..character wise...
maybe he will believe Madhu is the culprit..heat of the moment..
but then...he will realize he was wrong...
but Radhaji...it was expected...she will never see the things in front of her..
yet will looks for explanation beyond and believe everything fed to her...!

It might not make much difference to RK...
he anyway..doesn't care about any relationships..
but for MAdhu..it will matter...that's the kind of person she is...!
she will forever try to repair her strained relationships...!

Devu, RK *needs* to (though he won't) sit Madhu down and make her understand clearly that her trying to reconcile him with his mother is like if he were to want to reconcile her with her father Balraj. Radha did not try kill her son - she would give her life for him. But she destroyed him all the same.Ouch 
Parents who betray their children in childhood simply to benefit themselves or feel good about their decisions are as undeserving of forgiveness as children who abandon aged parents who have doted on them. Saying that they are 'apney' and should be given another chance doesn't work.Confused
But if RK had the ability to be even that much disloyal that he might privately be that clear about his mother, those four leechesDead would not have been parked in his house and mooching off him all these years.Ouch
Madhu has to understand on her own. She has to slough off characterisitics that let her get taken advantage of, and become shrewder in her dealings with people.EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by leelaa9 - 12 November 2012 at 1:48am

latekateWhite_lilyangelankianji-miramanesha76

ISADORA

IF-Sizzlerz

ISADORA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Thank you Maneesha...Smile

you should also try it...
don't think you won't be able to write...!
and don't underestimate yourselves..
i have seen your replies in some posts..they are really good..!!

Devu , giving replies is one thing & writing an easy is another thing . I can write only when someone makes a Topic . But if want to make a Topic my self i will not be able to make like you - Leela - Pennu - Innocent - Rene - Hatzie & many more people . You all are amazing yaar Clap

You all are my Five Star Star Star Star Star Star
[/QUOTE]

LOL LOL In your 5 star constellation i am the last star  LOL

White_lilyangelankianji-miramanesha76leelaa9

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Originally posted by ankita24

Hi Anki..Smile

so what you gals think about the new articles..
about Bhatia's wanting to throw Madhu out..and the dream part?

in my opinion ppl wl be confused ..i doubt if dey completely believe her bt seeing the situation n video dey wont be able to confront her.. dips wl carry on n accuse madhu being partner with shamsher in the attacks ...bt RK knows the story very well so he will be supporting madhu,opinion f others doesnt matter to hm cz he once said all the members doesnt exist in his scenes..bt m clueless abt Bittuji though.

may be in dream madhu wl confess her love n wl gt negative feedback as shez confused abt RK bt getin support frm hm in odds conditions wl touch her heart...lets see...Smile

hi..Ankita...are you new here??Smile

they will be confused...but at the same time...they will believe it...
except for RK...rest of the Bhatia's are very gullible...!

the love confession will come about one day or the other...
it is necessary ...but never thought it will be this soon...
so am glad its a dream sequence...!

ankita24angelankiISADORAanji-miraleelaa9

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Hi  all...

any news   segments?

White_lilyangelankiISADORAleelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.