Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Hi Anki..Smile

so what you gals think about the new articles..
about Bhatia's wanting to throw Madhu out..and the dream part?

Devu, I have a different reaction to Radha believing ill of Madhu than I would if Bittuji does.Tongue
Bittuji is fantically loyal to RK.Big smile
His gratitude to Madhu for saving his Chief made him apologize on his own initiative to Shamsher as if Shamsher had gotten thrashed without offering violence first.Confused
So whether Bittuji turns against Madhu or not, in the long run he's guaranteed to be in her corner because he knows she can be the wife his Chief needs.Smile
RadhaDead, on the other hand... I hope Madhu permanently, even if without consciously deciding it, stops proactively trying to salvage the mother-son relationship. No need to say anything. Just start understanding the sheer unworthiness of a mother who is incapable of loyalty.Ouch
The BhatiasDead need to have it clearly rubbed in their faces that they are beggars in RK's home dealing with his *wife*.Angry
She may be 'chaar ferowaali biwi', but she *is* his biwi. Full and final.Embarrassed
The Bhatias are simply strays deluding themselves for gain. They are *not* his relatives or family to claim any such authority.

Edited by leelaa9 - 12 November 2012 at 1:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateankita24-brokensoul-angelankiISADORAWhite_lilymanesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

either they over exxagerate a scene..liking the kissing news...
and gives us expectations...only to crush it later on..
or they give out the suspense before hand...and
deny us the right to enjoy the surprise...!!

They seem to be using different techniques of publicity..Confused LOL well to mention it so that we wont have our hopes on high horse since we have been crashed once already LOL...

Hi Hatzi...Hug

The show rocks no matter what...
but these day's their publicity method sucks...!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24angelankiISADORAleelaa9

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Hi Anki..Smile

so what you gals think about the new articles..
about Bhatia's wanting to throw Madhu out..and the dream part?

in my opinion ppl wl be confused ..i doubt if dey completely believe her bt seeing the situation n video dey wont be able to confront her.. dips wl carry on n accuse madhu being partner with shamsher in the attacks ...bt RK knows the story very well so he will be supporting madhu,opinion f others doesnt matter to hm cz he once said all the members doesnt exist in his scenes..bt m clueless abt Bittuji though.

may be in dream madhu wl confess her love n wl gt negative feedback as shez confused abt RK bt getin support frm hm in odds conditions wl touch her heart...lets see...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

White_lilyangelankileelaa9

ISADORA

IF-Sizzlerz

ISADORA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

They seem to be using different techniques of publicity..Confused LOL well to mention it so that we wont have our hopes on high horse since we have been crashed once already LOL...

Hi Hatzi...Hug

Where is the reply for the comment i posted on page 3 LOL

White_lilyangelankileelaa9

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Devu, I have a different reaction to Radha believing ill of Madhu than I would if Bittuji does.Tongue
His gratitude to Madhu for saving his Chief made him apologize on his own initiative to Shamsher as if Shamsher had gotten thrashed without offering violence first.Confused
So whether Bittuji turns against Madhu or not, in the long run he's guaranteed to be in her corner because he knows she can be the wife his Chief needs.Smile
RadhaDead, on the other hand... I hope Madhu permanently, even if without consciously deciding it, stops proactively trying to salvage the mother-son relationship. No need to say anything. Just start understanding the sheer unworthiness of a mother who is incapable of loyalty.Ouch
The BhatiasDead need to have it clearly rubbed in their faces that they are beggars in RK's home dealing with his *wife*.Angry
She may be 'chaar ferowaali biwi', but she *is* his biwi. Full and final.Embarrassed
The Bhatias are simply strays deluding themselves for gain. They are *not* his relatives or family to claim any such authority.

I agree about Bittuji...but not only that leela...
i think Bittuji is much more realistic..character wise...
maybe he will believe Madhu is the culprit..heat of the moment..
but then...he will realize he was wrong...
but Radhaji...it was expected...she will never see the things in front of her..
yet will looks for explanation beyond and believe everything fed to her...!

It might not make much difference to RK...
he anyway..doesn't care about any relationships..
but for MAdhu..it will matter...that's the kind of person she is...!
she will forever try to repair her strained relationships...!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-brokensoul-angelankiISADORAmanesha76leelaa9

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Hi Hatzi...Hug

Where is the reply for the comment i posted on page 3 LOL

am still working through the first 3 pages,...!Angry LOL

angelankiISADORAleelaa9

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Guys, I'm actually glad they are showing no many segs and leaving very little suspense.
The more segs, the less chance for confusion. And if something as momentous as a love-confession is actually a dream, better that it be announced in advance rather than like the 'kiss' debacle with huge disappointment post- the ep at the negativity that actually permeated.

Edited by leelaa9 - 12 November 2012 at 1:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

White_lilyangelankiISADORAmanesha76

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leelaa9

I agree about Bittuji...but not only that leela...
i think Bittuji is much more realistic..character wise...
maybe he will believe Madhu is the culprit..heat of the moment..
but then...he will realize he was wrong...
but Radhaji...it was expected...she will never see the things in front of her..
yet will looks for explanation beyond and believe everything fed to her...!

It might not make much difference to RK...
he anyway..doesn't care about any relationships..
but for MAdhu..it will matter...that's the kind of person she is...!
she will forever try to repair her strained relationships...!

devu radhaji has no minds to think she can just see wat others try to show her...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

White_lilyleelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.