Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 36)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

Originally posted by leelaa9

Ok, that's the limit. Dips's role needs to end. I've always been rooting for Radha to drop dead, but now can't stand Dips' continued existence in the storyline either.
Is RK going to turn up at the chawl before the carnival embarks from there, or will he reach for the rescue only once they are hauled to the police station?
yes leeela she is geeting unnecesaary screen space, now cv,s shd stop this its geeting too muvch of her and I think bittuji will inform RK but now whether he will came  at chawl or  the matter will got to police station now v has to wait

I think he will come to chawl. If they were taken to Police then CV's will have to spend more money on media and cameras and all. LOL

So CV's will just manage with chawl scene I guess till the TRP comes, no glamour and super star attention will be given. Maybe to spend less money they are giving more scenes to Dipz also cos Raza Murad will be expensive na.

Lot of things happened in Superstar's life and his home no media coverage. Strange right.

Edited by Shahisthi - 12 November 2012 at 8:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04fairy_tales-chrys-leelaa9

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Originally posted by mymagic13

dips embarrassed the malliks so much,, if RK just says shut up to her then he is not man enough to face dips!!

she deserves atleast four slap this time...

slap is not enough!!

RSP04-brokensoul--chrys-leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by mymagic13

dips embarrassed the malliks so much,, if RK just says shut up to her then he is not man enough to face dips!!

OK this time we will know how strong a character and how consistent his character is.

Here Dipali is insulting the one person who saved him and who gave blood, who went barefoot for him and pray for his long life. So if this time he didn't do something to make Dipali go out of their life, then I am disappointed in RK. Because he knows the entire truth. So it is entirely up to him now.
shahi if its tht case then u will has to be disappoint with him bcos im sure cv,s will not show RK doing anything of deeps, when its cames to deeps RK characetr is out of my undertsanding.

If so then maybe he has feelings for her. Better get back to his Bhabhi then na.LOLJust joking.

I hope atleast this time they do something and clear this fault on RK's character. So far they have been very careful with his character. But when it comes to Dipali, don;t know where CV's are going with his character, since he was shown not taking any shit from anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04Sunsetglowleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i think Dips must be thrown out of RK house...
grrr...

PS: Hi all...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04Sunsetglow-brokensoul--chrys-leelaa9

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

When Dipali was showing the video, I was hoping to see RK coming downstairs.

But after that I didn't remember RK. So I didn't miss him in tonight episode too.  DD and Shammu's scene was just awesome and I am glad CV:"s has given justice to the climax track of Madhu and Shammu confrontation and Paddy knowing without rushing it.  I am sure tonight TRP will be really high.

Though RK is not missed tonight definitely would want RK to wake up in tomorrow's episode to come and save his biwi.

didn't miss RK 's presence today also but wanted to see him tomorrow ...
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leelaa9

Ok, that's the limit. Dips's role needs to end. I've always been rooting for Radha to drop dead, but now can't stand Dips' continued existence in the storyline either.
Is RK going to turn up at the chawl before the carnival embarks from there, or will he reach for the rescue only once they are hauled to the police station?

yes leeela she is geeting unnecesaary screen space, now cv,s shd stop this its geeting too muvch of her and I think bittuji will inform RK but now whether he will came  at chawl or  the matter will got to police station now v has to wait

I found all but the Madhu scenes to be absolutely intolerable. How much screen footage was given to Dipali, damnit?Angry
Madhu's scenes with Shamsher and then with Shamsher and Padmini were superb.Embarrassed The emotions were delicately and gorgeously brought out - the shock, the anguish, the guilt, everything.Clap
But every moment *other* than those scenes was nauseating.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04-brokensoul-

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
guys i want RK to come and save Malik and Madhu before the hatkadi is put in their hands...

Shahi i didnt miss RK too...but thought he wud come down the stair when the video was being played...:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul--chrys-

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] shahi if its tht case then u will has to be disappoint with him bcos im sure cv,s will not show RK doing anything of deeps, when its cames to deeps RK characetr is out of my undertsanding.[/QUOTE]

If so then maybe he has feelings for her. Better get back to his Bhabhi then na.LOLJust joking.

I hope atleast this time they do something and clear this fault on RK's character. So far they have been very careful with his character. But when it comes to Dipali, don;t know where CV's are going with his character, since he was shown not taking any shit from anyone.
[/QUOTE] tht is the main problem with this cv,s they r best in spoiling good characetrs likeMB who bear insult of makki mother inspite of her insulting paddy so much, and then shamu who was saviour 2day bcame a murderer and so now rK was only left na, so cv,s ab uske characetr ke bhi vaat laga rahe hain, and I think deeps characetr is long lasting they need her so they will show her doing all these things in future.

RSP04-brokensoul--chrys-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index