Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 35)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
When Dipali was showing the video, I was hoping to see RK coming downstairs.

But after that I didn't remember RK. So I didn't miss him in tonight episode too.  DD and Shammu's scene was just awesome and I am glad CV:"s has given justice to the climax track of Madhu and Shammu confrontation and Paddy knowing without rushing it.  I am sure tonight TRP will be really high.

Though RK is not missed tonight definitely would want RK to wake up in tomorrow's episode to come and save his biwi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04Sunsetglow-Sexy-

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

dips embarrassed the malliks so much,, if RK just says shut up to her then he is not man enough to face dips!!

she deserves atleast four slap this time...

RSP04Sunsetglow-Sexy-

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Ok, that's the limit. Dips's role needs to end. I've always been rooting for Radha to drop dead, but now can't stand Dips' continued existence in the storyline either.
Is RK going to turn up at the chawl before the carnival embarks from there, or will he reach for the rescue only once they are hauled to the police station?
yes leeela she is geeting unnecesaary screen space, now cv,s shd stop this its geeting too muvch of her and I think bittuji will inform RK but now whether he will came  at chawl or  the matter will got to police station now v has to wait

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04Sunsetglow-Sexy--brokensoul--chrys-leelaa9

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Wow DD I love you...Love you...

Sunsetglow-Sexy--chrys-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

dips embarrassed the malliks so much,, if RK just says shut up to her then he is not man enough to face dips!!

OK this time we will know how strong a character and how consistent his character is.

Here Dipali is insulting the one person who saved him and who gave blood, who went barefoot for him and pray for his long life. So if this time he didn't do something to make Dipali go out of their life, then I am disappointed in RK. Because he knows the entire truth. So it is entirely up to him now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04Sunsetglow-Sexy--chrys-

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

When Dipali was showing the video, I was hoping to see RK coming downstairs.

But after that I didn't remember RK. So I didn't miss him in tonight episode too.  DD and Shammu's scene was just awesome and I am glad CV:"s has given justice to the climax track of Madhu and Shammu confrontation and Paddy knowing without rushing it.  I am sure tonight TRP will be really high.

Though RK is not missed tonight definitely would want RK to wake up in tomorrow's episode to come and save his biwi.

Oh he will come...he has to...
Madhu's knight in shining armor...!!Smile

RSP04-brokensoul--chrys-

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i wonder what medication Madhu given to RK yesterday...LOL

RSP04Sunsetglow-brokensoul-

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

OK this time we will know how strong a character and how consistent his character is.

Here Dipali is insulting the one person who saved him and who gave blood, who went barefoot for him and pray for his long life. So if this time he didn't do something to make Dipali go out of their life, then I am disappointed in RK. Because he knows the entire truth. So it is entirely up to him now.
shahi if its tht case then u will has to be disappoint with him bcos im sure cv,s will not show RK doing anything of deeps, when its cames to deeps RK characetr is out of my undertsanding.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04-Sexy--brokensoul--chrys-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index